The Republican Utopia

50 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Agree that Mak has a right to kneel.   Don’t agree that I allowed that person in the capital he is a criminal.   Mak has no standing to say I can’t question him though and think Mak is disrespectful for kneeling.  I have just as much of a right to say it as he does to kneel.  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Agree that Mak has a right to kneel.   Don’t agree that I allowed that person in the capital he is a criminal.   Mak has no standing to say I can’t question him though and think Mak is disrespectful for kneeling.  I have just as much of a right to say it as he does to kneel.  

i think you need to get your eyes checked if you think Mak is a him

14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You have the right to any opinion you want. Mak has the right to point out that opinion is also held by the insurrectionists.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Her sorry.  Or I guess I should check the preferred pronouns in the bio 

Or just pay attention. Like people didn't do for the last 4 years.

When does  "I disagree with the language but he's on my side, so I like his policies" end? When is "yeah, but he didn't exactly say/mean that" over with? When is selling your soul to justify the ends too much?

It wasn't hard to see any of this coming. People with open eyes and open minds have literally been predicting this for 4 years. You reap what you sow.

• Plus1 6
1 minute ago, ZRod said:

Or just pay attention. Like people didn't go the last 4 years.

When does  "I disagree with the language but he's on my side, so I like his policies" end? When is selling your soul to justify the ends too much? It wasn't hard to see any of this coming. People with open eyes and open minds have literally been predicting this for 4 years. You reap what you sow.

those of us who have been predicting trump would do something like this were labeled as having TDS......the real TDS were his supporters and defenders.   

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Or just pay attention. Like people didn't go the last 4 years.

When does  "I disagree with the language but he's on my side, so I like his policies" end? When is selling your soul to justify the ends too much? It wasn't hard to see any of this coming. People with open eyes and open minds have literally been predicting this for 4 years. You reap what you sow.

What does any of your rant have to do with missing that a twitter poster was a guy or girl?:dunno

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

You have the right to any opinion you want. Mak has the right to point out that opinion is also held by the insurrectionists.

Mak said “you” which means she’s talking to whoever reads it saying I allowed it   She needs to choose her words better.  I never supported that loon in the Capital or any of the others. 

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What does any of your rant have to do with missing that a twitter poster was a guy or girl?:dunno

It has to do with your posts on the previous pages and theads. Or can you not keep up with your own Gish Gallup?

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Mak said “you” which means she’s talking to whoever reads it saying I allowed it   She needs to choose her words better.  I never supported that loon in the Capital or any of the others. 

You're misinterpreting her words so you can claim victimhood. Sad.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1