The Republican Utopia

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't care if you have COVID or not, why the hell would someone go out in public feeling like this?

Especially during a pandemic. It may not be Covid, but it's for sure something. 

Call DoorDash or something. Don't go sit in a restaurant.

Of course, the alternative is that it's all performance. The bro is clearly able to get himself to a restaurant and create all those tweets. How sick is he really?

• Plus1 2
40 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wonderful job....

So, I'm assuming he takes no medication for anything and takes no medical treatment or surgery.

Yeah the Black Plague seemed like a hoot.  I'm glad God took care of that one.

Here's to Russian Ron having patellar tendon repair surgery free of anesthesia or painkillers.  God will do better.  Just a little pre-op prayer should be good enough.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

Yeah the Black Plague seemed like a hoot.  I'm glad God took care of that one.

Here's to Russian Ron having patellar tendon repair surgery free of anesthesia or painkillers.  God will do better.  Just a little pre-op prayer should be good enough.

See, he wouldn't need the patellar tendon repaired, because God will do that.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, knapplc said:

Especially during a pandemic. It may not be Covid, but it's for sure something. 

Call DoorDash or something. Don't go sit in a restaurant.

Of course, the alternative is that it's all performance. The bro is clearly able to get himself to a restaurant and create all those tweets. How sick is he really?

That has to be a troll, "own the libs" post.  Nobody is that sociopathic.  Oh wait...check that.  I just saw the Russian Ron post 

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

See, he wouldn't need the patellar tendon repaired, because God will do that.

You have a point there.  

• Plus1 1