The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Rand Paul isn't interested in him answering questions.  He's grandstanding for his base and to get more donations.  Fauci handled it how he should have.

No, Fauci should have answered the relevant questions.   Questions many of us would like answers to.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Then wouldn't it be nice to have someone asking them that isn't more concerned about grandstanding for his base while everyone else realizes he's an idiot.

Doesn’t matter to me who asks the questions.  They are still the questions no matter who’s mouth they come out of.  Shouldn’t matter to you either 

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

RELEVANT questions.  

Which ones weren’t RELEVANT?  You don’t want to know more about gain of function?  You don’t want to know more about WIV funding from American sources?  You don’t want to know about why Fauci took commands to discredit other scientists (some who have been proven correct?).  

• Plus1 2

Oooooo I'd love to have Rand ask Mr Trump how with his government salary he feels like he can accuse trained professionals that their thinking is wrong.  And to have that yodel from KS ask about Don's financial disclosures ... and those are just the clips I caught today on the fly.

They are insulting as well as stupid.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

Oooooo I'd love to have Rand ask Mr Trump how with his government salary he feels like he can accuse trained professionals that their thinking is wrong.  And to have that yodel from KS ask about Don's financial disclosures ... and those are just the clips I caught today on the fly.

They are insulting as well as stupid.  

So I take it you didn’t want to answer the questions I asked earlier

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Finally got around to listening to this.  Wow....and this is the guy who people thought (and still do) that he's their hero.

What a wacko.  

In a normal correctly functioning world Trump would be institutionalized and ignored. But alas, we have a whole party listening and pretending he is a rational person. Crazyville.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2