The Republican Utopia

16 minutes ago, commando said:

the only exception would be kid rock singing the words of the banner to the tune of sweet home alabama.  

Obviously.....I didn't think it needed to be said. :lol:

The 2nd and only other exception....Ted Nugent singing the anthem to the tune of Stranglehold with monster trucks roaring and belching black smoke in the background while AR-15s are fired haphazardly at "bombs bursting in the air".

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Who the actual F is watching that crap?

I watched her for only about 30 seconds and wanted to claw my eyes out and blow out my eardrums.

There's a much bigger problem than people like that having a stage, it's that we apparently have more than 2 people willing to listen and watch trash like it.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
14 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Who the actual F is watching that crap?

I watched her for only about 30 seconds and wanted to claw my eyes out and blow out my eardrums.

There's a much bigger problem than people like that having a stage, it's that we apparently have more than 2 people willing to listen and watch trash like it.

Yes.  That’s the problem.  There are actually people out there that consume this and agree with it. 

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes.  That’s the problem.  There are actually people out there that consume this and agree with it. 

I mean it is difficult to not appreciate her middle school level analysis of the black national anthem being “gay”….right before she admits she’s never seen or listened to it…”b!^@hes”. High quality stuff right there.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I wish I could be as good American as him.  

Hey….maybe if I force my office to say the pledge THREE times per day, we would be bigger patriots than him.  

What I want to know is, how did this douchebag ever get elected with that face?

I know looks don’t mean much of anything but c’mon, that mug shouldn’t ever be electable.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
4 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

What I want to know is, how did this douchebag ever get elected with that face?

I know looks don’t mean much of anything but c’mon, that mug shouldn’t ever be electable.

That five head has had some Botox, and I don't believe his hairline.

• TBH 1