The Republican Utopia

15 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’d love to have someone explain to me why someone with a jacket expressing thankfulness to their savior is such a horrible thing that right wingers are upset. 

why are they angry all the time?

He didn't bow down to their savior - Mr Cult Leader himself Donald Orange Trump

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, at first he says that Biden called and said we will give him what ever help he needs. He says, I haven’t called him back. Now, he claims  FEMA is denying him help but they will if he declares an emergency. 

This guy is all over the place with this. 

I'm pretty sure everyone knows how this works. A Governor has to declare an emergency to the President, first, before the federal government can intervene. That's how the law works, and it's something the GOP should love because it prevents federal overreach.

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, ZRod said:

I'm pretty sure everyone knows how this works. A Governor has to declare an emergency to the President, first, before the federal government can intervene. That's how the law works, and it's something the GOP should love because it prevents federal overreach.

Yep. It all starts at the state.  

After hurricane Katrina, the federal government was heavily criticized for lack of response.  But, the governor of Louisiana didn’t do what was needed to be done to allow them in.  

This sounds similar. 

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yep. It all starts at the state.  

After hurricane Katrina, the federal government was heavily criticized for lack of response.  But, the governor of Louisiana didn’t do what was needed to be done to allow them in.  

This sounds similar. 

But back in the day, it would have been people like Filidorski and Dems complaining about Bush not bringing in the Feds fast enough (which is indeed all we heard)

• TBH 2