Immigration Ban

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They assumed kids would have parents and said parents would parent said kids. They didn’t conceive of the liberal social welfare state encouraging sexual irresponsibility, people refusing to be responsible for their kids, etc. virtually every one of these school shooting has a common denominator...they come from single parent families where the father is absent.

Boys need fathers to learn to become men. One of the worst aspects of liberalism is the way it has destroyed the traditional family. Society has paid a tremendous price for that.

there is something else they mostly have in common.  the perps and victims are usually upper middle class and white.

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

They assumed kids would have parents and said parents would parent said kids. They didn’t conceive of the liberal social welfare state encouraging sexual irresponsibility, people refusing to be responsible for their kids, etc. virtually every one of these school shooting has a common denominator...they come from single parent families where the father is absent.

Boys need fathers to learn to become men. One of the worst aspects of liberalism is the way it has destroyed the traditional family. Society has paid a tremendous price for that.

I guess Bruce Wayne never became a man, same with Kal-El. Obama must be a horrible man. No wonder he is a terrible and disloyal father who fornicates with every woman he sees and shoots up schools.

Oh wait, I'm sorry, we live in the real world, where men have been walking out on families since the dawn of time. Never seemed to destroy society until recently though. Maybe it's something else really causing the issue...

Edited by ZRod
  • Plus1 1
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

I guess Bruce Wayne never became a man, same with Kal-Elb. Obamaust be a horrible man. No wonder he is a terrible and disloyal father who fornicates with every woman he sees and shoots up schools.

Oh wait, I'm sorry, we live in the real world, where men have been walking out on families since the dawn of time. Never seem to destroy society until recently though. Maybe it's something else really causing the issue...

Not really. The rate of illegitimacy has skyrocketed in the last 50 years. And the one thing these kids have in common is they come from fatherless homes. Just like the one thing most black kids who become drug dealing gangbangers have in common is that they come from fatherless homes. 

Coincidence? I think not. 

35 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not really. The rate of illegitimacy has skyrocketed in the last 50 years. And the one thing these kids have in common is they come from fatherless homes. Just like the one thing most black kids who become drug dealing gangbangers have in common is that they come from fatherless homes. 

The war on drugs really did destabilize minority communities. Mission accomplished right? 

https://www.vox.com/2016/3/22/11278760/war-on-drugs-racism-nixon

Edited by Nebfanatic
  • Plus1 1

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Can't say I didn't see that one coming...

25 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Can't say I didn't see that one coming...

The rate of illegitimacy nationally is very high, which leads to a ton of social problems for boys who grow up without fathers. Most white teenagers don’t become school shooters. But the fact that school shooters are almost all from fatherless homes is no coincidence. 

The rate of illegitimacy is particularly high in the black community. Most black kids don’t become drugdealing gangbangers. Yet a grossly disproportionate number if drugdealing gangbangers are black. The vast vast majority of them come from fatherless homes. That’s also no coincidence.

Facts aren’t racist. They’re often inconvenient for liberals. But they’re simply facts. One basic fact is that boys need dads.When boys are deprived of dads, especially on a massive scale, bad things start happening.

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The rate of illegitimacy nationally is very high, which leads to a ton of social problems for boys who grow up without fathers. Most white teenagers don’t become school shooters. But the fact that school shooters are almost all from fatherless homes is no coincidence. 

The rate of illegitimacy is particularly high in the black community. Most black kids don’t become drugdealing gangbangers. Yet a grossly disproportionate number if drugdealing gangbangers are black. The vast vast majority of them come from fatherless homes. That’s also no coincidence.

Facts aren’t racist. They’re often inconvenient for liberals. But they’re simply facts. One basic fact is that boys need dads.When boys are deprived of dads, especially on a massive scale, bad things start happening.

So you can pull the data up?

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’ve glanced back through the thread and can’t put my finger on something. 

What exactly does illegitimacy rates have to do with the immagration ban Trump wants? 

ric flair is a lot like fox news.   tends to stray off topic a lot.  now is it on purpose to deflect and confuse or just what they do..who knows?

36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What exactly does illegitimacy rates have to do with the immagration ban Trump wants? 

Maybe he wants foreign married parents with children to be given a path to citizenship, but not give citizenship to  babies born to US nationals that aren't married? :dunno

I mean, I'm pretty sure that's what our founding fathers meant....

Edited by funhusker
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Again, blame Regan and Mass incarceration for that, not the liberals. Black fathers weren't walking out, they were taken away forcefully after the government flooded the streets with crack, but facts are often inconvinient for conservatives. Isn't it fun how 2 can play this game? 

Edited by Nebfanatic
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Apparently both are committed heavily by people of color...

13 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Again, blame Regan and Mass incarceration for that, not the liberals. Black fathers weren't walking out, they were taken away forcefully after the government flooded the streets with crack, but facts are often inconvinient for conservatives. Isn't it fun how 2 can play this game? 

Yeah, the CIA flooded black neighborhoods with crack, passed out crack pipes, and forced black men to use them. It’s all a conspiracy. RIGHT. You sure you haven’t been partaking?

The one common factor almost all of these school shooters have in common is a lack of a father in the home. How do you explain that?

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah, the CIA flooded black neighborhoods with crack, passed out crack pipes, and forced black men to use them. It’s all a conspiracy. RIGHT. You sure you haven’t been partaking?

The one common factor almost all of these school shooters have in common is a lack of a father in the home. How do you explain that?

i don't know about all the school shooters...but the grandfathers of school shooters (if we can call them that) from columbine both had fathers at home.   they were white middle class students with both parents at home.   if you want to spend the time to check out all the other school shooters and confirm or deny whether they had dads at home or not please do.  it was tougher than i thought to find out the status of those 2 fathers when i tried to find out how much truth their was to your claims.   lots of right wing sights pop up when i search for whether or not the school shooters come from fatherless homes.   but nothing else.   i had to search through the histories of those 2 idiots to find out their parents were both there.

• Plus1 1