The Environment

Yep, here's the original AP source:

Does it really surprise anyone that Pruitt can't be bothered with this? The guy is an absolute clown of an EPA administrator.

If you're going to appoint a far-right conservative who hates the agency he's leading and only serves to trim it down and scale it back so it will stop "strangling the economy," it's going to come at a cost.

This is that cost.

• Plus1 4
  • 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/27/2017 at 8:55 AM, dudeguyy said:

What was that you were saying about money in politics, Moiraine?

This guy is causing SO. MUCH. DAMAGE. Sorry, TGH, but he is proving he's a 100% pro-business, anti-environment kook.

Just now getting on this thread and just saw your post Dude.  I've come to the sad conclusion that I agree.  So while I thought he was going to do a good job (balanced) in the EPA based on some of the stuff he did in Okla as AG, I've come to realize that he has been 'unleashed'.  He was restricted at the state level, not so much at the fed level.  I read a Time article the other day while waiting in the doctor's office about  how Trump's cabinet is slashing everything. The 1st one they talked about was Pruitt.   There is no balance wt him - it is full scale war in cutting the regulations and budgets to help big business. There is talk that he'll run for Inhoff's Senate seat when Inhoff retires. So he may not be at the EPA long.  The same is true in other cabinet positions. The crony appointments of campaign mgrs to areas they have no knowledge or expertise is beyond dereliction  of duty.   Trump should be held accountable for that alone.  Quid pro Quid cronyism. 

• Plus1 2