The First Trump Impeachment Thread

10 minutes ago, QMany said:

"What is clear is that it all came down to the president and what he wanted; no one else appears to have supported his position."

Yeah. Total nothingburger.  I can see why Moscow Mitch wants to immediately acquit on all charges.

• Plus1 4

You need to remember...every politician was born 60 years old and a politician.  Kind of like your parents...they were never your age...never went to HS or college...never drank or smoke or f#&%ed...never had another job or got a loan or had a cool car...never went to a bon Jovi concert or stayed up late.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pretty important lie on his part. 

So...in your mind...some lies are okay and some are important?

See...I think that every lie is important.  I don't think we can say that some are less or more important.

Let me put it this way...the very second you lie...no matter what the lie is...you are now a liar...do you agree?

I will be happy to admit this...I AM A LIAR.

Are you?

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pretty important lie on his part. 

This is Trump shooting someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight. He told us his cultists wouldn't care.

They're proving it right here and now.

But holy cow - remember when Obama wore that tan suit? WHAT A SCANDAL!!!!

:rolleyes:

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

So...in your mind...some lies are okay and some are important?

See...I think that every lie is important.  I don't think we can say that some are less or more important.

Well....when you can look and see specific policy decisions he’s making that specifically benefits Putin and Russia and his business to the detriment of the US and our long time allies.....and these decisions end up with people getting killed....and long term relationships being ruined....I find that a little more important than someone lying that they ate all the cookies. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is Trump shooting someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight. He told us his cultists wouldn't care.

They're proving it right here and now.

But holy cow - remember when Obama wore that tan suit? WHAT A SCANDAL!!!!

:rolleyes:

So...you really have no idea what you are talking about, do you>?