(POLL) Should NU fire Miles?

Should NU Fire Miles  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Miles will here for at least another year, so get use to it. Pretty soon we will be like Missouri who fires coaches every 3 years. No coach in their right mind will coach at a place that does not allow to build as there is very little talent in the area.

Other than the fact he has been given 5 years and has won fewer games than Doc...fire him

There has not been any NBA talent on this team for a long time. I have had season tickets and this is the best talent since Nee. And please Doc coached in the Big 12, which had a few good teams.

Bringing in talent hasn't been the issue for Miles. He just hasn't been able to develop it and consistently gets outcoached come game time. I think he relied quite heavily on Craig Smith.

The difference in talent between the B1G and Big 12 isn't much. The Big 12 has a higher RPI this year.

I will agree with this year, but when Doc was coaching there was only 3 good teams: Kansas, Texas & Oklahoma.

So .... probably more ranked teams than the B1G has this year?

• Fire 1

Miles will here for at least another year, so get use to it. Pretty soon we will be like Missouri who fires coaches every 3 years. No coach in their right mind will coach at a place that does not allow to build as there is very little talent in the area.

Other than the fact he has been given 5 years and has won fewer games than Doc...fire him

There has not been any NBA talent on this team for a long time. I have had season tickets and this is the best talent since Nee. And please Doc coached in the Big 12, which had a few good teams.

Spoiler alert: there isn't any NBA talent on a lot of the teams that make the NCAA tournament.

• Fire 2

I will agree with this year, but when Doc was coaching there was only 3 good teams: Kansas, Texas & Oklahoma.

Not sure I agree here. A&M (Turgeon) had a really good run and KSU (Huggins/Martin) fielded very talented teams as well

Okie State and Texas Tech also fielded good teams at the time.

It sort of looks like this...

Records don't matter now because Doc had a better record than Miles and because Miles was left with a bare cupboard that Doc was able to win games with but Miles can't. Then Miles got his players in but he still can't win but that is because the Big Ten is so tough (even though this is historically speaking the very worst Big Ten conference in the last 15 years)

• Fire 3

Records don't matter now because Doc had a better record than Miles and because Miles was left with a bare cupboard that Doc was able to win games with but Miles can't. Then Miles got his players in but he still can't win but that is because the Big Ten is so tough (even though this is historically speaking the very worst Big Ten conference in the last 15 years)

12 seed in a down year is unacceptable IMO

For people who are into that sort of thing, Miles' NCAA appearance was with Doc's players.