(POLL) Should NU fire Miles?

Should NU Fire Miles  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll admit I was one who wanted to give Miles another year, but you can't at this point. Besides the horrible coaching job as of late, it's about Miles' contract. If you keep him and don't renew his contract, it hurts recruiting. You gotta fire him or renew his contract. If he renews his contract, Nebraska is gonna be paying him more money when Miles probably gets fire regardless next year.

Fire him. He hasn't brought anything to the table that any other sentient being couldn't have. His schtick wore thin with me long ago.

Open up the check book and get a real coach.

Out of curiosity, who would you want to hire?

Fire him. He hasn't brought anything to the table that any other sentient being couldn't have. His schtick wore thin with me long ago.

Heart isn't set on anyone in particular, and some of these are outright unattainable. But if it were up to me I'd probably consider

Baker Dunleavy from Villanova.

Mike Brey from Notre Dame.

Jeff Capel from Duke.

• Fire 1

Heart isn't set on anyone in particular, and some of these are outright unattainable. But if it were up to me I'd probably consider

Jeff Capel from Duke.

None of those would have been obtainable, though. I was all in on the Mark Gottfried train.

Jeff Capel from Duke.

None of those would have been obtainable, though. I was all in on the Mark Gottfried train.

They might be able to get Capel. Duke played awful basketball while he took over for Coach K this year

Jeff Capel from Duke.

They might be able to get Capel. Duke played awful basketball while he took over for Coach K this year

While not the best audition, Capel is angling for the job when K retires, and I'm betting Brey throws his hat in that ring, too.

Jeff Capel from Duke.

While not the best audition, Capel is angling for the job when K retires, and I'm betting Brey throws his hat in that ring, too.

Don't forget Wojo or Collins as well

The way he's going though, K might coach till he's 100 :lol:

• Fire 1

Jeff Capel from Duke.

There's going to be quite the list of former Dukies for that job when K decides to retire; throw in Johnny Dawkins and Tommy Amaker, too.

Jeff Capel from Duke.

There's going to be quite the list of former Dukies for that job when K decides to retire; throw in Johnny Dawkins and Tommy Amaker, too.

The job will most likely go to someone with Duke ties after Coach K retires. Dawkins and Amaker haven't been very successful as major college head coaches, although Amaker has been good at Harvard. Jeff Capel was good at OU for a couple years, but his career ended there in controversy. I do agree that he is being groomed to take over for Coach K, whenever K retires.

It will be interesting how long Collins stays at Northwestern. He is doing a great job there, and could probably land a bigger job. But, he is from the Chicago area, so he might be loyal to Northwestern for a while.

Jeff Capel from Duke.

The job will most likely go to someone with Duke ties after Coach K retires. Dawkins and Amaker haven't been very successful as major college head coaches, although Amaker has been good at Harvard. Jeff Capel was good at OU for a couple years, but his career ended there in controversy. I do agree that he is being groomed to take over for Coach K, whenever K retires.

It will be interesting how long Collins stays at Northwestern. He is doing a great job there, and could probably land a bigger job. But, he is from the Chicago area, so he might be loyal to Northwestern for a while.

Collins and Brey would be the frontrunners, IMO.

The one wildcard would be Brad Stevens; he's been more successful in the NBA than I thought he would, but Duke would be one of maybe 3 jobs that could bring him back to college.