DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Um, guys.  This could be significant from the Papadopoulos indictment.

Reading between the lines of that "...we need someone to communicate that DT is not doing these trips..." tells us that Trump either has done those trips in the past, is willing to do those trips, or could be told to do those trips.  The trips are a thing that are on the table for Trump.

The Russians expect cooperation from Trump himself. 

• Plus1 4
18 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Not going to re-paste them here, but worth checking out threads for:

Renato Mariotti, Seth Abramson & Preet Bhara.

This is a very good day for those of us needing to be hopeful about our future.

Renato is great. One of my favorite twitter follows 

• Plus1 1

51 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

This is a very good day for those of us needing to be hopeful about our future.

As much as I despise Trump and pretty much everyone around him, I'm having a hard time celebrating today.  This is not a good time in America and this only signals that we have many rough times ahead.

This is no different than the Hillary/Uranium investigation.  These investigations need to continue through to the end and everyone involved either needs to be exonerated or thrown in jail.  

But....I have a hard time being happy about any of it.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

What?

Stop.

I'm not equating the two situations other than they are investigations that need to be continued.

I spent an hour with friends Friday afternoon that were all happy and giddy because "Hillary is going to jail" because of the Uranium Sales.  I know other people who are absolutely giddy because of what is happening today.

My point is, I'm not happy any of it is going on but....the investigations need to continue.