The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

45 minutes ago, knapplc said:

"We WILL come up with a plan"

WTAF?!?!?

If you or anyone you know might need healthcare in the next, say, four years, and you vote for trump, you are a FOOL. 

Republican inaction on healthcare is the number one reason I no longer identify as a Republican and why I will be voting a straight dem ticket. And let’s not kid ourselves or anybody, the repugnants have had way more than 4 years to do something, anything, about healthcare in this country. The fact that all they have done instead is to attack and try to destroy the ACA is all anyone needs to know about any fictional forthcoming plan. They, and Trump, are f#&%ing liars that don’t give a sh#t about the people in this country.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Republican inaction on healthcare is the number one reason I no longer identify as a Republican and why I will be voting a straight dem ticket. And let’s not kid ourselves or anybody, the repugnants have had way more than 4 years to do something, anything, about healthcare in this country. The fact that all they have done instead is to attack and try to destroy the ACA is all anyone needs to know about any fictional forthcoming plan. They, and Trump, are f#&%ing liars that don’t give a sh#t about the people in this country.

Yep. And you're not alone.

• Plus1 2

When the dems take over the WH and both houses of Congress this cycle, I will be all for them stacking/loading the SC and nullifying anything/everything Trump has caused. Normally I would be against that type of thing but f#&% ‘em. There’s consequences for being as destructive and morally bankrupt as the repubs have been and I hope they pay dearly for the next 8 to 12 years. I hope it destroys the party so badly that it ceases to exist.

• Plus1 3