The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

50 minutes ago, commando said:

trump clowned himself with his release of the interview.  

He knows the debate will be talk of the news. He dropped this the day of the debate so we talk about the train wreck for half a day, then it's put away for debate talk. Hopefully Sunday it will be brought back into the spotlight, because it's truly a train wreck.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Do people really care who they bring as guests?  Seriously?  I don't remember any of the guests from the first debate.

I remembered because I thought it was a f#&%ing a$$h@!e move to bring Bill Clinton's sexual conquests/rape victim's to a debate with his wife.

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Republican inaction on healthcare is the number one reason I no longer identify as a Republican 

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

When the dems take over the WH and both houses of Congress this cycle, I will be all for them stacking/loading the SC and nullifying anything/everything Trump has caused. 

If you're for court packing, government healthcare, and judicial activism then you never were a Republican.

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

I remembered because I thought it was a f#&%ing a$$h@!e move to bring Bill Clinton's sexual conquests/rape victim's to a debate with his wife.

But you cheered when Access Hollywood colluded with Hilary to ambush Trump right before it.  That tit for tat turned the tide to Trump.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

If you're for court packing, government healthcare, and judicial activism then you never were a Republican.

But you cheered when Access Hollywood colluded with Hilary to ambush Trump right before it.  That tit for tat turned the tide to Trump.

What is tat, how do I get it, and where do I exchange it for the other?

• Haha 3