The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

This many days pre-election, Clinton was up 4.4 points in battleground states with 14.0% undecided.
Biden is up 4.0 points in battleground states with 5.4% undecided.

image.png.b67f5da775ab6806d9528406ca89e5af.png

What states is this average from? All Biden needs to do is win WI, MI and PA and he wins. Trump pretty much needs all the battleground states to win since Biden is going to start with over 200 EV due to blue states having more EV than red states. In the three states I mentioned, Biden is up by more than 4 points and out of the margin of error. Florida is close so that will bring this average down. Trump is ahead in Ohio so that will bring average down also. 

This is a good video explaining what Biden needs and what Trump needs in order to win. 

6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I find the same for the Candidate Quarantine Campaign.  Your best strategy to convince people to vote Biden is to hide Biden.  Did anyone of you ever think that over?  Never mind that Hunter Biden has had years to sit down and level with the people. 

I find it funny that it drives Trumpers crazy that Biden is kicking his a$$ by doing this. 

Hint.....maybe Trump shouldn’t be such a blubbering idiot on his own.  

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I find the same for the Candidate Quarantine Campaign.  Your best strategy to convince people to vote Biden is to hide Biden.  Did anyone of you ever think that over?  Never mind that Hunter Biden has had years to sit down and level with the people. 

RE: Exactly. It's a sinking ship. Why are so many here eager to clamber  aboard? (Wedgetail) - CougarBoard.com

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

And once again just for the people in the back...NOBODY GIVES A f#&% ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN! 

8,000,000 have dipped into poverty in the last few months. The govt. is b!^@hing about spending too much money when this country is pretty much in a depression. The u5 unemployment (which Trump loved to use when Obama was President, but now conveniently uses the U3 unemployment numbers because they look better) is at 12.8%. Terrible for this country. But these losers think people care about Hunter Biden. Lmao. 

• Plus1 3

7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

:lol:

7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

blame your snowflake for joe (and everyone else) having to quarantine.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

It continues to amaze me the number of top government officials, including ex members from Trump's inner circle, that are speaking out against Trump and for Biden.  This is something we have never seen before and it should be a total wake up call for people like @Notre Dame Joe.  But, sadly it's not because they sit around and only consume media that makes them feel good about voting for Trump.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It continues to amaze me the number of top government officials, including ex members from Trump's inner circle, that are speaking out against Trump and for Biden.  This is something we have never seen before and it should be a total wake up call for people like @Notre Dame Joe.  But, sadly it's not because they sit around and only consume media that makes them feel good about voting for Trump.

And they are dumb and/or put loyalty to a putz above America.  Suckers, or anti-American, every last one of them.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Moiraine said:

This many days pre-election, Clinton was up 4.4 points in battleground states with 14.0% undecided.
Biden is up 4.0 points in battleground states with 5.4% undecided.

image.png.b67f5da775ab6806d9528406ca89e5af.png

Man that undecided number is telling. Clinton was polling mid 40s in the battleground states, I'm guessing on Election Day she finished around mid 40s  - those undecideds just broke against her. This year Biden is already high 40s, almost at 50 in the battleground states. Even if the same thing happens and undecided voters break against him, he should still win those states. If undecideds break for him, it should be a comfortable night. 

14 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Man that undecided number is telling. Clinton was polling mid 40s in the battleground states, I'm guessing on Election Day she finished around mid 40s  - those undecideds just broke against her. This year Biden is already high 40s, almost at 50 in the battleground states. Even if the same thing happens and undecided voters break against him, he should still win those states. If undecideds break for him, it should be a comfortable night. 

It will be interesting to see how many of those few undecidids fall for the Hunter Biden BS or see it for what it is?  I could see three different things happening:

a)  They fall for it and swing towards Trump.

b)  They see it for being BS and swing towards Biden.

c)  Think it's possible it's true, know Trump is a disgusting idiot and so they just don't vote for either one.

21 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

And part of the reason for the bold is they didn't have a track record for trump. This is the first public office he's ever held, so some took a flier on him. The idea was he would "grow into the job," as I'm sure we all recall.

There's a track record now. An unchecked epidemic, 8 million people falling into poverty, evictions, race riots, the rise of domestic terrorists, record debt, loss of jobs overseas, coal industry failing, allies pissed, cozying up to dictators, Administration in disarray, court packing... and that's just off the top of my head. Oh yeah - he's been impeached. 

I think those 2016 undecideds who broke for Trump largely regret that decision. They won't make that mistake again - or they just won't vote.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

(:ohnoes pssst...he's a Longhorn...)

Just kidding TGH, he certainly looks appealing based on career, education and this video

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

(:ohnoes pssst...he's a Longhorn...)

Just kidding TGH, he certainly looks appealing based on career, education and this video

It only proves that a flower can blossom occasionally from a turd that fertilized it. 

• Haha 3