The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

9 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

And once again just for the people in the back...NOBODY GIVES A f#&% ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN! 

It was so unimportant that Silicon Valley felt they had to censor the nation's oldest newspaper from running a story that Biden did not even deny.  

You not wanting to hear it =/= nobody else wants to. 

The only way it could fall into the unimportant category is if everyone already accepted that Hunter Biden sold VP access to his foreign employers.  People in a politics sub-forum kinda already knew that.  But moderate voters may very well have believed Joe's thinly veiled BS about 'never discussed business dealings with family.'

10 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

It was so unimportant that Silicon Valley felt they had to censor the nation's oldest newspaper from running a story that Biden did not even deny.  

You not wanting to hear it =/= nobody else wants to. 

The only way it could fall into the unimportant category is if everyone already accepted that Hunter Biden sold VP access to his foreign employers.  People in a politics sub-forum kinda already knew that.  But moderate voters may very well have believed Joe's thinly veiled BS about 'never discussed business dealings with family.'

Have the polls moved at all since the story was released? Oh they are going more in Bidens favor? Yeah, normal people dont give a damn. Only MAGAts like you care. 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Whats the video of? I have no idea whats going on lol

Sacha Baron Cohen made a sequel to the Borat movie, and I don't know the full details but Borat's "daughter" who claims she is 15, is alone in a hotel room interviewing Giuliani, and at some point during the interview his hand is down his pants. The fact he was tricked into agreeing to the interview would have been embarrassing by itself, being in a hotel room alone with a 15 year old, worse, being in a hotel room alone with a 15 year old with his hand down his pants... 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Sacha Baron Cohen made a sequel to the Borat movie, and I don't know the full details but Borat's "daughter" who claims she is 15, is alone in a hotel room interviewing Giuliani, and at some point during the interview his hand is down his pants. The fact he was tricked into agreeing to the interview would have been embarrassing by itself, being in a hotel room alone with a 15 year old, worse, being in a hotel room alone with a 15 year old with his hand down his pants... 

I knew Borat 2 was coming out. I gotta watch it now lol

• Plus1 1

Don't forget they cancelled the 2nd debate by trying to turn it into a conference call, to help Biden  This time they moved the goalposts away from the agreed upon foreign policy, where Biden is steeped in scandal, and towards topics more favorable to him like race and climate change.  Topics where Biden can just attack Trump with unverifiable mud. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Don't forget they cancelled the 2nd debate by trying to turn it into a conference call, to help Biden  This time they moved the goalposts away from the agreed upon foreign policy, where Biden is steeped in scandal, and towards topics more favorable to him like race and climate change.  Topics where Biden can just attack Trump with unverifiable mud. 

If Trump were a good debater, maybe this had merit.

But Trump is a spectacularly bad debater, and almost always drops in polls after being on TV.

Foreign policy is a wash, Trump can attack Biden, Biden can attack Trump.

As far as unverifiable mud, where do you come up with this stuff? Biden can bring up Trump calling climate change a hoax by China. He can use his own words against him. I realize I'm speaking to a Trump supporter who can rationalize anything the guy says, but good lord.

• Plus1 3