The Courts under Trump - Mega Thread

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Everyone is an individual.  Just because Kavanaugh did something, doesn't mean she will.

Hey....here we are.  I might as well sit back and watch before I get my panties in a wad.

People need to be proactive, not reactive. Obviously not talking to you since you didn't vote for Trump, but people should have voted if they didn't want what they think will happen  to happen.

• 4 months later...
33 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Thus far Amy Coney Barrett rulings have been more in line with Judge Roberts than the hard right conservatives on the bench.

That is a good thing overall.   We'll see how it plays out after a full year. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/mar/8/amy-coney-barrett-riles-conservatives-moderate-rul/

Hushhhhhh....that doesn’t fit the narrative of the leftists. 

• Plus1 2

19 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Hushhhhhh....that doesn’t fit the narrative of the leftists. 

As normal, the  Armageddon warnings from either the left or the right whenever a justice is nominated rarely materializes.   But it drives donors to write checks to PACs of all kinds.

• Plus1 2
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

So...let me get this straight.  He believed he wouldn't even be hired by a law firm but....he nominated him for a life time appointment on the highest court in the land.

Fact is, Trump thought he would be his lacky on the court......luckily, he hasn't been that and now Trump is throwing a temper tantrum.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, commando said:

trump is admitting that brett was not qualified for the supreme court.   good job warrior conservatives.

I took it as he saying once Kavanaugh got unjustly accused of being a serial rapist, that if Trump would have moved on and chosen someone else, his career would have been ruined. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1