***Official Arkansas State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, Huskerfan55 said:

We have real issues, no O-line, Lee is over Hyped, and defense is terrible,  Why boo because we expect more and we suck!

How is Lee overhyped? He looks better than Armstrong, which is what most wanted and he had a pretty good first half. 

• Plus1 1

I can't blame the pass defenders. We are putting them (Newby, Gifford) out wide on slot receivers. Why aren't we going to nickel packages? Even Bama players would look bad if they were staying base versus these perimeter passes. I have faith in Diaco, but I can't  fathom why he is staying in base.

1 minute ago, Huskerfan55 said:

Riley never was the guy!

But...but...but...but....he's nice!  He's not screaming obscenities on the sideline at kids while their parents watch from the stands.  He's not throwing tantrums.  

And no, he's not the guy.  He's lacking something and this team shows it.  

Just now, C-4 said:

I can't blame the pass defenders. We are putting them (Newby, Gifford) out wide on slot receivers. Why aren't we going to nickel packages? Even Bama players would look bad if they were staying base versus these perimeter passes. I have faith in Diaco, but I can't  fathom why he is staying in base.

Que years of Diaco doesn't have his guys yet

Though I hated the hire, I like Riley now.  I'm still not sure he's the guy, but he really needs to pick a D-Coord who knows his job.  Cav has needed to go for years as he's been shown to be a complete failure in recruiting or coaching his guys up.  This new D so far is complete garbage, hopefully that changes real quick or Riley will be shown the door really soon.