Rimington named Interim AD

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

Where did he say it?

'88 VP debate held in Omaha, NE at the parking lot formerly known as the Civic Auditorium.  I remember my grandfather telling me about going to the speech and telling me, "I might have finally found a guy to write in for president instead of Eisenhower".  It was a lie, he still wrote in Ike that year.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Xmas32 said:

'88 VP debate held in Omaha, NE at the parking lot formerly known as the Civic Auditorium.  I remember my grandfather telling me about going to the speech and telling me, "I might have finally found a guy to write in for president instead of Eisenhower".  It was a lie, he still wrote in Ike that year.

Look at the big brain on Brad!!!  Nice job!!!

• Plus1 3
8 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Rimington should go into Cavanaugh's office and tell him "Coach, I played for Milt Tenopir, I knew Milt Tenopir, Milt Tenopir was a friend of mine.  Coach, you are no Milt Tenopir."

Bonus points for understanding my reference and where that infamous quote took place.

Image result for dan quayle gif

• Plus1 2

Just now, Mavric said:

Maintain status quo.

New AD to be hired in the next 60 days will get the call on Riley.

Probably but part of me thinks the decision about Riley has already been made and maybe the new guy takes the job to find a coach and not to evaluate if we need another coach. It's like spring time for the permanent AD.