Trump's Tax Plan

sho

1 question about this tax plan.   if everything aout it is so fantastic....why do the tax cuts for the lower income people expire in a few years while the higher levels and corps get to keep their tax cuts forever?  if the lower level tax cuts are great it should be criminal to take them away in a few years.

• Plus1 2

29 minutes ago, commando said:

1 question about this tax plan.   if everything aout it is so fantastic....why do the tax cuts for the lower income people expire in a few years while the higher levels and corps get to keep their tax cuts forever?  if the lower level tax cuts are great it should be criminal to take them away in a few years.

Not only that, but why are "signing day games" (pun intended) required to make sure Medicare isn't gutted.

--Oh yeah, because the whole thing is a fiscally irresponsible train wreck.   "Conservatives" my ass.... 

Edited by funhusker

On 12/18/2017 at 2:01 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

Horace: you're in the Huskerboard Politics and Religion forum now. This is where you have to back up the playground schtick with a bit of context and logic, or at least  supporting links to someone who knows what they're talking about.  Apparently that simple request has driven away almost all Trump supporters (talk about snowflakes!) but maybe you're made of smarter stuff. 

It seems that Trump supporters are the only ones held to a standard. My first post was pointing out an error/lie. Nobody cares! The next several pages are all about grilling and trying to insult me. 

7 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

:facepalm: Why is anyone trying to have a discussion with this guy? Doesn't appear to be a possibly fruitful endeavor. And how has he not been banned yet?

Why should I be banned? I haven’t said anything untrue, I have provided links, I have responded to most posters and I have observed a double standard by many of the posters here. 

• Plus1 1