What did we learn-Game 5 Illinois

JJ Husker

3 minutes ago, El Diaco said:

I agree. That is exactly what I saw. I feel sad for MR if it's already so bad he can't enjoy a convincing victory. Nobody should be happy that we find ourselves in that situation.

I'm calling it- I think he's gone tonight.  Just reading his body language and voice.  

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Ok, you disagree with what I saw. Good for you and good for me, we both have our own separate opinions. Go Big Red

Wait, what? You didn't offer any opinion on husker football. You gave a psychoanalysis of our coach as if you know what you are talking about. I asked you to elaborate. You refused. I'm confused.

Agreed though, GBR! 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, bale said:

Doctor, if you could type in actual sentences, I could reply. But, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Real class act here. He made an observation about MR's demeaner, and how it was different than in the past. And then added a well thought out explanation for his observation. Instead of making your cute Doctor remark, why don't you present something that refutes what he thinks?

• Plus1 6
1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

I'm calling it- I think he's gone tonight.  Just reading his body language and voice.  

I think, if they were going to fire him before the end of the season, they would have already. He might know this is his last year, but even if we lose out, he won't be gone before the last whistle of the regular season. 

Firing a coach right after after win? That's an insane move. No coaches would ever feel secure here if we did that. 

• Plus1 2

Just now, EmeraldIngot said:

I think, if they were going to fire him before the end of the season, they would have already. He might know this is his last year, but even if we lose out, he won't be gone before the last whistle of the regular season. 

Firing a coach right after after win? That's an insane move. No coaches would ever feel secure here if we did that. 

I'm not hoping for it- but jeez he sounds so different from even last week, when the writing was also on the wall.  Again it's insane to think about-but it would not would surprise me.  It would be weird that Rimington would do the firing. But then again, maybe not.  I really have no idea...just baffled by the radical change of inflection.