What did we learn-Game 5 Illinois

JJ Husker

1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

I don't know.  He may not be feeling well. The flu is really going around. It's hard to be cheerful when you feel rotten. I really doubt they are going to fire him before the year is over. 

Yeah I don't think he gets the boot, yet anyway. Maybe he is not feeling well or maybe we just got some inoportune sideline views but I would've liked to see him smile and show some happiness. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun. I am not going to take any joy if this is how it's going to be. I may feel we're ready for new leadership but I also really like and respect MR.

• Plus1 2
21 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

I feel bad for the dude.  Every time they showed him the last quarter it looked like someone had just kicked his dog.  It's a damn shame really.  I know he may not be as good, or as successful as we hoped, but hate to see anyone down like that.  Life is life after all.

I think he came here with good intentions and the pay raise didn't hurt... but you can't prepare someone for the microscope for which they will live under.  

1 minute ago, El Diaco said:

Yeah I don't think he gets the boot, yet anyway. Maybe he is not feeling well or maybe we just got some inoportune sideline views but I would've liked to see him smile and show some happiness. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun. I am not going to take any joy if this is how it's going to be. I may feel we're ready for new leadership but I also really like and respect MR.

pre-game was terrible, too.