When I first took over the cooking duties full-time at home, I put nachos on the menu because how hard can it be to make nachos?  Eh.  I made some really dry, nasty, tasteless nachos several times.  It took a while, but my nachos are pretty good now.  I make my pico de gallo, guacamole, cheese sauce and a chipotle adobo sauce that packs a lot of flavor. 

This was my effort from a couple weeks ago.  Jerk chicken nachos.  They were definitely edible.

fTOtWUa.jpg

48 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

The wife made some pulled pork last week, and we had a ton left over. For lunch the next day,  I threw some in the oven on top of chips and cheese. When it got out, I sprinkled some green onions, ranch and BBQ sauce on it, and it was delish. 

That's almost filthy enough for the Woodshed. I'm jealous.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Here is one I did, no pic, sorry.

I grilled up two Hawaiian Brats...I diced those up...put them over chips, nacho cheese, some salsa.  I called them...Bratchos.  They were amazing 

Somewhat related, I will cook two hot dogs in the microwave, and throw them in a burrito tortilla with some cheese, and it's a hot dog burrito.