Racism - It's a real thing.

14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Does Coca Cola or any other corporate entity really think this type of BS helps the cause they are wanting to move forward?  
It’s just gonna make a big portion of the audience resent the indoctrination “training”

That is ridiculously poor wording on this kind of training. A company the size of Coca Cola (any company really) needs to vet their training materials way better than this.

• Plus1 2
15 minutes ago, Ulty said:

That is ridiculously poor wording on this kind of training. A company the size of Coca Cola (any company really) needs to vet their training materials way better than this.

Agreed.  Much better ways to promote an inclusive work atmosphere that won’t alienate 1/3 to 1/2 the audience. 

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Ulty said:

This is the new training, we did it, not the same "trainer" but the same type of questions and information.  

We covered most of the same topics that are on the one slide.  We also covered micro aggressions.  Would you like me to let you know if you have committed a micro aggression or not?!?!?

29 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If only there was a way to combat that without supporting a narcissistic corrupt jack a$$ that was a total embarrassment for our country.  

Yeah, not defending the vote for Trump, but people aren't perfect, and selfishness is something we can all relate to.... So, combine being uninformed, with our inherent selfishness, and half the country telling you how privileged you are while you struggle to pay your bills and feed your family, well.... It starts to make some sense. 

Again, not defending the vote, but it makes sense. And you, working in the manufacturing world around the type of person I'm describing, know exactly what I'm talking about.

15 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Yeah, not defending the vote for Trump, but people aren't perfect, and selfishness is something we can all relate to.... So, combine being uninformed, with our inherent selfishness, and half the country telling you how privileged you are while you struggle to pay your bills and feed your family, well.... It starts to make some sense. 

Again, not defending the vote, but it makes sense. And you, working in the manufacturing world around the type of person I'm describing, know exactly what I'm talking about.

And, if the Dems had put anyone else up other than Trump, he wouldn’t have had a chance. 

• Haha 1