** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

21 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

There is no talk of Davison leaving Husker radio. He has been 100% non-committal about Frost. If anything, he's been a little less than enthusiastic about possibility of Scott coming to Nebraska. Doesn't mean Frost isn't coming, but if you're looking for Davison to be your tell, that's not currently happening.

That’s not the impression I got after watching Matt on Big Red Wrap Up. (Not the part about him quitting radio.) But he seemed upbeat about Scott coming back home although he made no predictions. (Wasn’t Matt Scott’s Best Man at Scott’s wedding?) Matt and others probably know what Scott is going to do but they’re adults and wouldn’t betray a confidence. 

Edited by ladyhawke

1 minute ago, Pilot041 said:

Director Moos was hired at the recommendation of coach Osborne to retain Scott Frost, raise money and unite the Nebraska fan base. There's no one else on a list. It's already been agreed upon. Scott Frost will be your new head football coach.  Go Big Red! 

Heck of a first post 

2 minutes ago, Pilot041 said:

Director Moos was hired at the recommendation of coach Osborne to retain Scott Frost, raise money and unite the Nebraska fan base. There's no one else on a list. It's already been agreed upon. Scott Frost will be your new head football coach.  Go Big Red! 

I trust this guy.

Sure, he's only got one post.

Sure, nobody has ever heard of him before.

But before you guys try to discredit him, remember one thing...

He's a pilot.

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, Pilot041 said:

And you know this because.......(but welcome to the Board :))

6 minutes ago, Sparker said:

I trust this guy.

Sure, he's only got one post.

Sure, nobody has ever heard of him before.

But before you guys try to discredit him, remember one thing...

He's a pilot.

Truer words have never been spoken. I have never been on a plane before and been skeptical of my pilot, even though my life is literally in there hands.

Edited by Sker4Ever
  • Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Sker4Ever said:

Also, Matt Davison has not said anything. Sean Callahan is reading Davison and his mood/thoughts lately saying it would lead him to believe that he knows Scott is coming home.

I agree. Matt didn’t make any predictions at all. He gave a run down of Scott’s strength and talked about how smart Scott is. But his demeanor was so upbeat. Just my opinion. 

25 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

After watch Big Red Wrap-up and listening to Matt Davison talk, you almost got the feeling that he knows Frost will be the Head Coach

That smirky smile in the end stood out to me. Otherwise no non-verbal communication that stood out. His confidence in Frost sure was there there. 

• Plus1 1