** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

24 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Some of them actually think that UCF is a better job than Nebraska, just because it's in Florida :lol:

I think Florida is a great place to go to the beach. They have nice weather, white sand ,clear water, and you can drink and dance to great bands right on the beach. Other than that I think Haymarket on game day, pheasant hunting, changes in weather, and standard of living are as good in Lincoln as anywhere.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

I think Florida is a great place to go to the beach. They have nice weather, white sand ,clear water, and you can drink and dance to great bands right on the beach. Other than that I think Haymarket on game day, pheasant hunting, changes in weather, and standard of living are as good in Lincoln as anywhere.

I think those are all things Scott enjoys to do.  By the way, just got to ask if anyone knows.  Does scott have a truck, because if he has a truck hes  :bigredn:

Supposedly Florida and Tennessee Rivals guys are saying that Frost is turning both those jobs down, and they believe he is headed to Nebraska.

Another rumor stating that Sean Callahan has a hunch from Matt Davison that Frost is coming home. Another rumor stating that they have heard that Davison will have some role in NU athletic department and the radio staff is already looking for a replacement.

I don't know what to believe anymore...

• Plus1 5
1 minute ago, Sker4Ever said:

Supposedly Florida and Tennessee Rivals guys are saying that Frost is turning both those jobs down, and they believe he is headed to Nebraska.

Another rumor stating that Sean Callahan has a hunch from Matt Davison that Frost is coming home. Another rumor stating that they have heard that Davison will have some role in NU athletic department and the radio staff is already looking for a replacement.

To add to that, apparently Marcus Mariota thinks Frost is headed to Lincoln.

17 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Turning that down, and not taking another job, but staying at UCF would say a LOT about the state of our program.

Actually I think it says  “I’m not man enough.”  If he turns us away he wasn’t the right fit. Y’all need to get over this only one man can save us mentality. Truth is there is more. How much do you trust Moos?  

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

Davison giving off vibes that he would be coming to Nebraska means more to me than any media person and what they could say. 

Combine what that chatter is saying and both national guys and what they were saying today, things are sounding good. 

There has to be a reason why UF went from all hot and heavy over Frost to Kelly. Doesn't make any sense if they contacted Frost's agent and Frost said yes that they would be wasting their time with Kelly. 

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Lived in Miami for 5 years.  There's no place like Nebraska.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

Dont know if this is true but if so that would mean that, scott wants to get his squad back together. I assume its something like this.

Edited by MacNCheeze