** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Thank you for this wonderful example of the literary device hyperbole. I quite enjoyed it. 

If we had hired Scott Frost three years ago, it’s possible that we could be playing for the National Championship this year instead of making excuses about why our opponent scored on every drive.

I am the master of hyperbole and I find no hyperbole in this statement.

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

If we had hired Scott Frost three years ago, it’s possible that we could be playing for the National Championship this year instead of making excuses about why our opponent scored on every drive.

Agree 100%

29 minutes ago, brophog said:

If you knew Frost as well as you pretend, and based on your posts I have serious doubts, you'd know he's not one to be strong armed into a decision. 

Who said anything about knowing him? People like Davison are tight with him. He will know what Scott Frost will do. I just watch his games and that has made me a huge fan of his offense. 

• Plus1 2

51 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

The following statement is technically true:

If we had hired any other coach three years ago, it's possible that we could be playing for the National Championship this year instead of making excuses about why our opponent scored on every drive.

In fact, all alternative histories are possible.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

If we had hired any other coach three years ago, it's possible that we could be playing for the National Championship this year instead of making excuses about why our opponent scored on every drive.

Please describe these alternative histories, in detail, especially those ones where Nebraska has more points, those are really nice.

3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I don’t think your statement is true. 

With Frost as coach it’s possible judging by where his team of 2 and 3 star recruits are now.

I believe with many other coaches it would be an impossibility.

Just now, Hayseed said:

I don’t think your statement is true. 

With Frost as coach it’s possible judging by where his team of 2 and 3 star recruits are now.

I believe with many other coaches it would be an impossibility.

Then I think you're confusing implausible with impossible.

8 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

If you are going to have a top 5 of coaches you want to be at Nebraska.  At least do them the courtesy of learning their name.

Hahahaha, you got me, right?  You are obliviously the board genius.

Niamatalolo aaaand the ISU guy.  Happy now?

Edited by Big Red Commie