** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I think the sentiment on this board isn't necessarily representative of our entire fan base.  I do think a lot of people want Scott but I think the majority of fans are still in the wait and see mode.   I do think people are over hyping this thing which isn't good for anyone involved.  I am going to my best to support the current team and plan to attend every home game the remainder of the year... especially since there are so many free tickets to be had.  

3 hours ago, Hunter94 said:

hat's the mentality we face now, instant success.........Oz was here a long time before he got his championships.  it was a different time way back then, people were patient and stability in coaching/assistants

You have 200 teams trying to win in football now. You had a handful in the early 70s. Football was an amateur game in the 70s, it's corporations now. Even with all the differences, the data is similar, which should be surprising. Bobby Bowden, for example, goes 10-2 his second year at FSU. Schnellenberger, 9 wins his second year and third year at Miami, 11 and a title in his 5th. Switzer, 10-0-1 in year 1. 

• Plus1 1