RUMOR: Decision on Mike Riley Already Made, Will Be Let Go

1 minute ago, RedSavage said:

A thread about firing Riley?  FINALLY.  This is EXACTLY what the board has been missing.  

No it is not, it is about the fact that the administration is openly discussing Frost's success and how Moos is actively looking at coaches. 

I guess I was wondering if anyone else was getting the impression that a decision has already been made based on all the interviews going on with Moos and Green.

15 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I guess I would rather have more new threads than one big long thread.

me too, nothing wrong with this thread, imo. That said, I have not listened to that interview, but I will now.

EDIT: I heard on the news one of them, Bounds of Green, said we will do whatever it takes.

I can tell you one thing.. NU is serious about getting this fixed ASAP.

Edited by Bornhusker

7 hours ago, timmytbro said:

After listening to the many Interviews with AD Moos, and Chancellor Green, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind that the decision has been made to let Mike Riley go. Also there seems to be a decision made as to who the administration is going after. It will either be Scott Frost or chip Kelly. If you listen to Moos's interview with Adam Carikker Moos talks about how Oregon's option style is the most lethal offense in college football and that he thinks that would be a good fit in Lincoln. Before anyone rebukes me too harsh, please have a listen to carriker. And read the interview with Chancellor Green. Mike is for sure gone.

Some say he will step down.