The Democrat Utopia

25 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s the Democrat Utopia thread if I’m not mistaken.   I assume everyone can see that.   

I take it from your water carrying that you think the COL is a great advertisement.   

I'm not carry any water - in fact I'm not a fan of big cities or the Dems. I'm pointing out that your attempt to somehow discredit the Dems for cities having higher COL is silly and potentially even backwards. It's just as disconnected from reality as thinking the President is responsible for the stock market highs and lows.

• Plus1 2

Good Lord these people are insane.   So let’s not deter crime because it will cause the legal system to work so much :laughpound

https://www.yahoo.com/news/l-councilwoman-blames-toyota-catalytic-133800854.html

“This ordinance is a costly one for the city,” Hernandez added. “It will lead to more cases for the city attorney. It will lead to more money spent on courts and more money spent on public defenders.”

Those opposing the motion insisted that car owners should fabricate cages or use anti-theft devices to protect their cars.

• Plus1 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12031021/Jeffrey-Epstein-met-current-CIA-Director-William-Burns-convicted-sex-offender.html

Jeffrey Epstein's newly-released private calendar revealed he had scheduled meetings with a slew of prominent individuals, including the current CIA director, after he was convicted as a sex offender.

The documents contain emails and scheduled meetings with now-CIA Director William Burns, Bard College president Leon Botstein, Obama's White House counsel Kathryn Ruemmler and professor Noam Chomsky.

The meetings were scheduled between 2013 to 2017 after the pedophile had served time in jail in 2008 for sex crimes involving a teenage girl. 

The purpose of the meetings was not revealed in the trove of documents, which were obtained by The Wall Street Journal and published on Sunday. 

• Plus1 1