The Democrat Utopia

Did either of you note the total sales from last year?

Whether you like Elon or not, Tesla moves the needle. The others are also rans. It was disingenuous and a pointed rebuke due to political differences...and pretty douchey 

• Fire 2
8 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Did either of you note the total sales from last year?

Whether you like Elon or not, Tesla moves the needle. The others are also rans. It was disingenuous and a pointed rebuke due to political differences...and pretty douchey 

They give a ton of money to SpaceX.  Politics aside.

I don’t think much of this outside of Elon isn’t a very unpopular figure and probably not a face they want to put at the forefront.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

They give a ton of money to SpaceX.  Politics aside.

I don’t think much of this outside of Elon isn’t a very unpopular figure and probably not a face they want to put at the forefront.

I know you didn't mean to double negative there...but regardless, if Musk was a hard lefter, do you admit the response would be different? 

Because it would.

• TBH 2
6 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I know you didn't mean to double negative there...but regardless, if Musk was a hard lefter, do you admit the response would be different? 

Because it would.

Did you ever stop to think what the context of that photo might be, or did you just embrace the rage bait?

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
7 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Because it would.

Maybe Tesla declined an invite?  Why is this something anyone is worked up over?

American politics is exhausting!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Maybe Tesla declined an invite?  Why is this something anyone is worked up over?

American politics is exhausting!

Or maaaaybe the announcement wasn't only about EVs but tailpipe emissions, so it includes EVs, hybrids, and ICE vehicles. Which means it affects the big 3 more than anyone.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Or maaaaybe the announcement wasn't only about EVs but tailpipe emissions, so it includes EVs, hybrids, and ICE vehicles. Which means it affects the big 3 more than anyone.

Now that makes sense! :thumbs

It’s getting to the point in the election cycle that never Trump republicans are going to start finding reason to hate Biden to rationalize a Trump vote, I believe.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

You're probably right. This Admin wouldn't do something petty, right?

• Fire 2