The Democrat Utopia

16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

How do?  Someone going from nothing to millionaire isn’t because of merit?

16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

yes of course, almost everyone gets some sort of help along the way (loans, advice, luck)

There you go, you answered the question :)

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

How do?  Someone going from nothing to millionaire isn’t because of merit?  Before someone complains, yes of course, almost everyone gets some sort of help along the way (loans, advice, luck)

That might be help from the government, intervening to level the playing field so merit has a fighting chance. 

For some reason that drives your party crazy. 

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

That might be help from the government, intervening to level the playing field so merit has a fighting chance. 

For some reason that drives your party crazy. 

It also might not be help from the government, but that’s besides the point. And do You mean functioning capitalism has some rules?  Who knew:dunno  

Actually we all knew and my party loves it.  For some reason your party hates to have the wrong people succeed so they prefer to do what they can to halt growth.  Preferring to make as many people as possible eek out a meager living reliant on the government.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

The protests will be deemed mostly peaceful by some in the media

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/nyc-elections-2021/ny-blm-activists-threaten-riots-if-adams-reinstates-anti-crime-units-20211111-ssspwittbng6rd4xtr4odghkfe-story.html

“If he thinks that they’re going to go back to the old ways of policing, then we are going to take to the streets again. There will be riots, there will be fire and there will be bloodshed because we believe in defending our people,” said Hawk Newsome, co-founder of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, after a heated meeting with Adams in Brooklyn Borough Hall.

On 11/11/2021 at 7:22 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Why is that?

Independents voted in the new lieutenant governor. I doubt they think they are racist. Telling them are will just tick them off even more. The Democrats still need independents to win elections. 

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, nic said:

I listened to half of this because I was curious if it meant what I thought it meant. I could only listen to half of it. Is this serious or a joke? It’s has to be a joke right? 

I haven't had the chance to listen but I'm curious if their position is to try and make pedophelia become okay and accepted, or if it's an argument that pedophiles didn't choose this for themselves and while it's a perversion that must be denied, it does them and us no good to treat them like evil monsters for something they can't change.