The Democrat Utopia

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I wonder why the Wisconsin National Guard has to be called up for a pending jury verdict?  It ain’t for a possible guilty verdict that’s for sure. 

I don't think it's uncommon for this to happen. I think the potential for public outrage is very high with either verdict.

I haven't paid that much attention to the trial, but it seems like he's innocent of the most serious charges (but could possibly be found guilty of lessor charges).

The main problem with this case is the pervasive gun culture we have in this country. Strapping yourself with an assault rifle to go across state lines to wait for a moment to use your gun might be legal, but we do have to confront some deep issues we have that encourages this behavior. 

• Plus1 3

8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I wonder why the Wisconsin National Guard has to be called up for a pending jury verdict?  It ain’t for a possible guilty verdict that’s for sure. 

isn't it the far right that is heavily armed and wants to have a reason to start a civil war?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I can almost guarantee you, there will not be riots for a guilty verdict. I think we both know why they are there 

They'll just save themselves for another OKC style bombing, church shooting, or storming of the halls of democracy wanting to hang a vice president over bogus election fraud claims.  

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes, zero.  Tell me what that photo claims.   That he gives the OK sign?  Hmmm…how many Biden and Obama photos you want me to post with them doing it.  You may want to try harder on that one.  

Biden and Obama aren't wearing "free as f#&%" shirts, documented gun nuts, shooting people during Black Lives Matter related protests/riots, being recorded saying they wish they had their gun to shoot those people, or specifically doing the OK sign while posing for a photo with the Proud Boys.

It's easy to put the pieces together instead of only looking at one on it's own.

• Plus1 6

1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

Biden and Obama aren't wearing "free as f#&%" shirts, documented gun nuts, shooting people during Black Lives Matter related protests/riots, being recorded saying they wish they had their gun to shoot those people, or specifically doing the OK sign while posing for a photo with the Proud Boys.

It's easy to put the pieces together instead of only looking at one on it's own.

And nothin you stated says someone is a white supremacist.   Most likely he will win lots of money from people calling him that. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
On 11/17/2021 at 11:27 AM, Dr. Strangelove said:

I don't think it's uncommon for this to happen. I think the potential for public outrage is very high with either verdict.

I haven't paid that much attention to the trial, but it seems like he's innocent of the most serious charges (but could possibly be found guilty of lessor charges).

The main problem with this case is the pervasive gun culture we have in this country. Strapping yourself with an assault rifle to go across state lines to wait for a moment to use your gun might be legal, but we do have to confront some deep issues we have that encourages this behavior. 

When this first happened I thought he was a crazy nutbar and was guilty for sure (thanks media), then I saw a 30 second clip from the trial and it was totally clear that at least on one count he was totally not guilty. 

In the end, none of the dorks that were protesting/rioting, should have had guns with them, they are losers for that, but there is not really a law against being a tool.