DE Ty Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

112 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Arizona
    • Oregon
    • California
    • USC

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/27/2018 at 2:23 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Ummm....no.....usually, they are actually correct.  But....over the time of the recruitment of a kid, things change and so predictions change.  By the time he commits, usually the CBs are correct.

Many of the better experts actually have conversations with the recruit to get a feel.  That's way better than what's at the top of this page.

I hate to discuss religion on this board, but how do you know the CBs are reflective of what is going on with the recruit throughout the process?

14 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I hate to discuss religion on this board, but how do you know the CBs are reflective of what is going on with the recruit throughout the process?

follow the trend and know the names of people making the CB. Once you have the heavy hitters calling a shot to you especially in the days leading up to a commitment you feel pretty good about it. A few of the guys have upper 90% hit rates with correct CBs 

• Plus1 2
19 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Why do you think they don’t?  

There are are people who work for services that try to talk to the recruit and people around him and then put in a CB indicating the feeling their getting. 

I guess i don’t understand what the controversy is over CBs. If you don’t like them, don’t pay attention to them?

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

There are are people who work for services that try to talk to the recruit and people around him and then put in a CB indicating the feeling their getting. 

I guess i dint don’t understand what the controversy is over CBs. If you don’t like them, don’t pay attention to them?

or now you can just follow the 2nd best recruiting service and go with their "futurecast" aka a new name for crystal balls because we were a multiple years behind them. 

13 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I guess i don’t understand what the controversy is over CBs. If you don’t like them, don’t pay attention to them?

I don’t think they’re controversial. I think it’s been evident that they’re nearly meaningless....until the very end...when everyone knows where a recruit is going. 

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Then you obviously don’t understand what the expert is doing when they put in a CB. 

Yes, that much is obvious. 

I have been able to gather that if a recruit is about to pick a school, and the info is leaked, the experts all change their crystal balls to match. They get credit for being ‘correct’ in their prediction and all other previous CB declarations are forgotten and absolved.

• Fire 1
7 hours ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I have been able to gather that if a recruit is about to pick a school, and the info is leaked, the experts all change their crystal balls to match. They get credit for being ‘correct’ in their prediction and all other previous CB declarations are forgotten and absolved.

Much like how most 18 year old kids are fickle.

9 hours ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I mean if you don't like it don't look at them?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to DE Ty Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Thanks_Tom RR pinned this topic