S/OLB/RB Travis Lewis

And again, OU fans are beside themselves. They've lost 3 huge recruiting battles to NU (Keller, Lee and now Lewis). Reading OUInsider.com, most fans are either pissed (one even accuses NU of negative recruiting) or because Lewis didn't commit to NU they feel "we didn't need him anyway". Some of course have said "hope he likes losing to OU and UT for the Conference Championship because he'll never win one up there.".

I myself am loving every minute of it!! This guy is a huge pickup for NU!! :bonez:bonez

And again, OU fans are beside themselves. They've lost 3 huge recruiting battles to NU (Keller, Lee and now Lewis). Reading OUInsider.com, most fans are either pissed (one even accuses NU of negative recruiting) or because Lewis didn't commit to NU they feel "we didn't need him anyway". Some of course have said "hope he likes losing to OU and UT for the Conference Championship because he'll never win one up there.".

I myself am loving every minute of it!! This guy is a huge pickup for NU!! :bonez:bonez

Little do they realize Lewis and the other future blackshirts from this class will become one scary good and dominating defensive unit. Defense wins championships plus our WCO keeps getting better.

:bonez:bonez:bonez

Football: Lee's Lewis commits to Cornhuskers

San Antonio Express-News

Lee senior Travis Lewis has committed to Nebraska.

Lewis, playing almost exclusively at running back this season, rushed for 1,436 yards and nine touchdowns. He said he will play a combination of safety and linebacker with the Cornhuskers.

"Nebraska is the place for me," said Lewis, who is 6-foot-2 and 220 pounds. "I really wanted to play in the Big 12, and I didn't want to go to (Texas). I'm big-time excited. Anytime you get a chance to get your college paid for, how can you not be excited?"

Lewis also had scholarship offers from Oklahoma and Southern California. He said he also received cursory interest from UT, mainly last spring when his recruiting stock soared after a series of impressive showings on the combine circuit.

Lewis will play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl in January.

- Dan McCarney

Football: Lee's Lewis commits to Cornhuskers

San Antonio Express-News

Lee senior Travis Lewis has committed to Nebraska.

Lewis, playing almost exclusively at running back this season, rushed for 1,436 yards and nine touchdowns. He said he will play a combination of safety and linebacker with the Cornhuskers.

"Nebraska is the place for me," said Lewis, who is 6-foot-2 and 220 pounds. "I really wanted to play in the Big 12, and I didn't want to go to (Texas). I'm big-time excited. Anytime you get a chance to get your college paid for, how can you not be excited?"

Lewis also had scholarship offers from Oklahoma and Southern California. He said he also received cursory interest from UT, mainly last spring when his recruiting stock soared after a series of impressive showings on the combine circuit.

Lewis will play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl in January.

- Dan McCarney

So that's were Coach Mac landed.....to be honest, it's an upgrade :corndance:)