Russia

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is big news if true.  Hopefully it is an not this one

Russia begins to mobilize military reinforcements for Ukraine as casualties mount, Pentagon says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-begins-to-mobilize-military-reinforcements-for-ukraine-as-casualties-mount-pentagon-says/ar-AAVuX6a?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2f1875e43620445b9ddbca1308c3b036

9 hours ago, teachercd said:

I think for the next month or so...you are not allowed to joke about Ukraine. 

By May you can make all the jokes you want and there will be a new "sensitive" topic.

I am eager to get back to the regular outrage over a rock star I barely remember pulling out of a music market I don't use to protest a podcaster I'd never heard of.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I finally found a media outlet reporting on all those Nazis in Ukraine. 

all those nazis?  there were more at the unite the right rallies here in the good old U.S.A.  guess russia needs to cleanse us also?

So what is the Azov regiment?

Azov is a far-right all-volunteer infantry military unit whose members – estimated at 900 – are ultra-nationalists and accused of harbouring neo-Nazi and white supremacist ideology.

• Plus1 2
26 minutes ago, commando said:

all those nazis?  there were more at the unite the right rallies here in the good old U.S.A.  guess russia needs to cleanse us also?

So what is the Azov regiment?

Azov is a far-right all-volunteer infantry military unit whose members – estimated at 900 – are ultra-nationalists and accused of harbouring neo-Nazi and white supremacist ideology.

If Russia attacked the USA right now and Putin went on FoxNews and said he was saving "true American patriots" from the Biden regime, I have zero doubts that many Americans would join the Russian troops.  Ironically, many of them will have Nazi flags in their homes...

• Plus1 5