Russia

russia has also said that they were not going to invade ukraine and twice have agreed to evacuation corridors for civilians before breaking all those agreements.   this is just a statement to try to get ukraine to ease up on their counter offensive north of kiev IMO

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, commando said:

russia has also said that they were not going to invade ukraine and twice have agreed to evacuation corridors for civilians before breaking all those agreements.   this is just a statement to try to get ukraine to ease up on their counter offensive north of kiev IMO

Yeah, we can’t believe a word the Russians say. If they want to lighten up, all they have to do is lighten up. If they want peace, easy, gtfo of Ukraine. This is just more misinformation and propaganda. 

2 hours ago, commando said:

Agree. They want Ukrainian forces to lighten up so they can retreat, regroup and attack again. Ukraine needs to keep the pressure up till all Russian soldiers are back in Russia. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Agree. They want Ukrainian forces to lighten up so they can retreat, regroup and attack again. Ukraine needs to keep the pressure up till all Russian soldiers are back in Russia. 

I kinda wish they'd find a way to attack Belgorod also but that's probably a bad idea for several reasons.

Trump is a scummiest of all scumbags.  He is showing his treasonous true colors once again.  He calls on his friend Vlad or should I say his puppet master, to release dirt on Hunter Biden.  The a-hole has no loyalties but to himself.  And yet there are those on this board who still support the guy.  Cult members they have to be.  

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/trump-asks-putin-to-release-dirt-on-joe-biden/

Former President Donald Trump called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to release dirt on President Joe Biden amid Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

In an interview with Just the News founder John Solomon published on Tuesday, Trump reiterated his unproven claim that Yelena Baturina, a Russian oligarch and the wife of former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov, gave $3.5 million to a business that Hunter Biden, a son of Joe Biden, helped found.

“She gave him $3.5 million so now I would think Putin would know the answer to that,” said Trump. “I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer.”

“How is it that the mayor of Moscow, his wife gave the Biden family three and a half million dollars?” he added. “I think Putin now would be willing to probably give that answer. I’m sure he knows.”

This is not the first time Trump has called on Russia to release damaging information on a political rival. While running for president in 2016, Trump called on Moscow to release the hacked emails of then-Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Additionally in the interview, Trump remarked, “I’m the best thing that ever happened to NATO, because I made them pay. So NATO has plenty of money now.

“And by the way, that’s another, I’m the one who brought up Nord Stream 2 … . I’m the one that blocked it. I terminated it. They weren’t gonna have it. [Biden] then opened it.”

While Biden did waive sanctions against Nord Stream 2, a gas pipeline between Russia and Germany, in 2021, he implemented them last month following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Trump is a scummiest of all scumbags.  He is showing his treasonous true colors once again.  He calls on his friend Vlad or should I say his puppet master, to release dirt on Hunter Biden.  The a-hole has no loyalties but to himself.  And yet there are those on this board who still support the guy.  Cult members they have to be.  

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/trump-asks-putin-to-release-dirt-on-joe-biden/

trump supporters have their eyes wide shut when it comes to russian connections with don the con.

• Plus1 2
23 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Wouldn’t it be funny if Putin would release the pee tapes instead?