Russia

4 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Trump is a scummiest of all scumbags.  He is showing his treasonous true colors once again.  He calls on his friend Vlad or should I say his puppet master, to release dirt on Hunter Biden.  The a-hole has no loyalties but to himself.  And yet there are those on this board who still support the guy.  Cult members they have to be.  

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/trump-asks-putin-to-release-dirt-on-joe-biden/

Trump is human excrement and so is anyone who defends or supports him.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

15 hours ago, funhusker said:

D.C. police officer's suicide after Jan. 6 riot declared line-of-duty death

Just a bunch of conservatives defending our government....

c0612e84-e8a4-4b45-9606-7cc3aca97f84-VPC

Some insurrectionists are more equal than others. 

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wouldn’t it be funny if Putin would release the pee tapes instead?

Putin's bogged down in New Jersey, planting fake laptops in sole proprietorship computer repair shops.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
13 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Trump is a scummiest of all scumbags.  He is showing his treasonous true colors once again.  He calls on his friend Vlad or should I say his puppet master, to release dirt on Hunter Biden.  The a-hole has no loyalties but to himself.  And yet there are those on this board who still support the guy.  Cult members they have to be.  

This is true.

you mean Zelensky didn't redeploy his defenders out of Kiev because the Russians said it was no longer a priority? ;)  There was an interview on Sky this week with two British volunteers back from UKR.  They said even more than weapons UKR needs strategic planning.  And they want to return to provide it. 

8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

And 51 “intelligence experts” actually believed that to be true.  

They never believed it, they said it for political motive.  you notice they remain silent and anonymous after the NYT 'confirmed' what they already figured.

17 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

c0612e84-e8a4-4b45-9606-7cc3aca97f84-VPC

Some insurrectionists are more equal than others. 

Putin's bogged down in New Jersey, planting fake laptops in sole proprietorship computer repair shops.  

Alright, most of the time, no one side should get dogpiled on too much and all opinions should be welcome here.

But JFC this is a bad false equivalence. What you showed is called a "peaceful protest." Sit-ins, die-ins and the like are a proud component of America's protest movement historically.

The important part here is where they're not ACTIVELY ATTACKING POLICE OFFICERS.

• Plus1 7

51 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Alright, most of the time, no one side should get dogpiled on too much and all opinions should be welcome here.

But JFC this is a bad false equivalence. What you showed is called a "peaceful protest." Sit-ins, die-ins and the like are a proud component of America's protest movement historically.

The important part here is where they're not ACTIVELY ATTACKING POLICE OFFICERS.

Or trying to capture politicians and hang them. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Open question. Ive been wondering why Ukraine doesn’t lob some missiles into some heavily populated areas of Russia. Is it because they don’t have the weapons or capability or are they trying to not antagonize Putin? Or do they want the Russian people to remain somewhat sympathetic?

If I was UKR I think I’d fire a few at Moscow if possible or closer targets including Belarus. What do they have to lose?