Russia

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, she does have the pass code to my phone.  But, if she ever used it to try to control what I do, that would be an example of a controlling wife.

Is it 696969?

I had a guy come out and do some work on my house last summer and his email address was his firstname, lastname69@hotmail...

It was awesome

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Good.  Send more.  What's your tax break going to be if we send zero?  What's it going to cost us in the long run to bail out on our allies?   You do realize that GDP is measured over a set period of time right?  So if you're going to say we already sent more than $61 billion you're going to have to also say our GDP has also increased.  That's how they come to a percentage of GDP.

Here is the other thing, most of these packages are in-kind donation of military equipment "valued at". Most of the stuff is equipment that the US was going to snowball anyway, then they would sit in some field somewhere and rust away. Sure we have given them some higher tech stuff, but that hasn't been the majority.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Anyone scared of ussia is nuts.  They are a nothing country.

They still have nukes - and a nut with one nuke is more dangerous that a sane person with 2000 nukes.  ussia has thousands of nukes. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

They haven't had even finished off Ukraine yet and they're already saber rattling with Poland.  

"Do the Poles want to be next? They are not Ukrainians. We will not treat them like brothers. We'll bloody destroy all those cities in an instant, without using ground troops. It's Ukraine we feel sorry for, but there [in Poland] we'll fight like the Americans in Iraq. We will simply, I am not sure about nuclear strikes, but with missile strikes and air strikes, I am sure, we will just freaking destroy them. And we won't even think twice."

• TBH 1
6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

"There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent."

- Lao Tzu

There is no greater danger than pretending to be tough, starting a 4 week war with your neighbor...and letting the world see you are a lame a$$ weak country.  

-Bob Schemckie

• Plus1 2