Russia

whether it was russian or ukrainian 2 things are true.   

1. it was an accident unless someone was targetting the polish farmers

2. even if it was ukrainian...it was fired at incoming russian missiles.   if russia wasn't bombing ukraine that missile wouldn't have been fired...hitting poland by mistake.

• TBH 1

2 hours ago, commando said:

whether it was russian or ukrainian 2 things are true.   

1. it was an accident unless someone was targetting the polish farmers

2. even if it was ukrainian...it was fired at incoming russian missiles.   if russia wasn't bombing ukraine that missile wouldn't have been fired...hitting poland by mistake.

Who cares if it was an accident?  If it was Russian, it is an act of war.

If it was Ukraine...well they should at least apologize. 

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Who cares if it was an accident?  If it was Russian, it is an act of war.

If it was Ukraine...well they should at least apologize. 

did we go to war with russia when they shot down korean airline flight with a U.S. (congressman if i recall correctly) on board?   sometimes incidents like this are written off for the good of the world.

and i am sure Ukraine will apologize if it was 1 of their missiles and poland will accept the apology since it was an accident

• Plus1 1
Just now, commando said:

did we go to war with russia when they shot down korean airline flight with a U.S. (congressman if i recall correctly) on board?   sometimes incidents like this are written off for the good of the world.

and i am sure Ukraine will apologize if it was 1 of their missiles and poland will accept the apology since it was an accident

I don't give AF about the plane.  The good of the world is to get rid of Russia.

If Russia fired on Poland, there needs to be retaliation. 

Poland doesn't need the US help for that.  Poland needs to do it.

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I don't give AF about the plane.  The good of the world is to get rid of Russia.

If Russia fired on Poland, there needs to be retaliation. 

Poland doesn't need the US help for that.  Poland needs to do it.

What if it wasn't a Russian missile that hit Poland?  The pictures of the missile parts show parts of an S-300 anti-aircraft missile.  It's Russian made but Ukraine also uses the same system and the range says it can't reach Poland from Russia.  So it most likely is a Ukrainian missile.    Still want Poland to attack Russia?

3 minutes ago, commando said:

What if it wasn't a Russian missile that hit Poland?  The pictures of the missile parts show parts of an S-300 anti-aircraft missile.  It's Russian made but Ukraine also uses the same system and the range says it can't reach Poland from Russia.  So it most likely is a Ukrainian missile.    Still want Poland to attack Russia?

Yes, I always want Poland to attack Russia and destroy them.

All Poles do.

We have had interactions with Russia before.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/middleeast/american-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html

WASHINGTON — The artillery barrage was so intense that the American commandos dived into foxholes for protection, emerging covered in flying dirt and debris to fire back at a column of tanks advancing under the heavy shelling. It was the opening salvo in a nearly four-hour assault in February by around 500 pro-Syrian government forces — including Russian mercenaries — that threatened to inflame already-simmering tensions between Washington and Moscow.

This didn't start WW III.

3 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

We have had interactions with Russia before.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/middleeast/american-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html

This didn't start WW III.

To be fair. That was member of a Russian PMC. Teeeechnically not Russian military, and I don't think there were any civilians involved outside of the mercenaries. But the world has let Russia/USSR off the hook for shooting down multiple civilian flights, something the US and many other countries are also guilty of...