Russia

12 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm laying 5:1 that more than one Fox pundit accuses Biden of fleeing the U.S. to distract from the mess he made in Ohio. 

that's most of what i am seeing.  also he could have gone to the border instead.   and i have also seen a claim that he went to ukraine to get his laundered money from zelensky

52 minutes ago, commando said:

especially those based in  america.

meanwhile trumps bone spurs are aching just watching Joe walking around in a war zone.

I think they say that when any president visits an active warzone. We also told Russia where Biden was going as soon as AF1 took off. They're not stupid enough to risk killing POTUS while he's in country.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I think they say that when any president visits an active warzone. We also told Russia where Biden was going as soon as AF1 took off. They're not stupid enough to risk killing POTUS while he's in country.

Boy, that would be a clusterf#&% of confused spin from at least one U.S. party. 

24 minutes ago, ZRod said:

So, we told Russia the Biden was going to Kyiv so they don't accidently kill him.  But, they did something that caused air raid sirens to go off right after he got there.

Interesting.

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I can't bring myself to watch, but if any of you want to curate the spin the conservative media is giving War Zone Biden  I'm morbidly curious. 

Well here's just a little taste of the myopic, geopolitically ignorant MAGA viewpoint.  

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, we told Russia the Biden was going to Kyiv so they don't accidently kill him.  But, they did something that caused air raid sirens to go off right after he got there.

Interesting.

Just wanted to rattle Dark Brandon's cage a little bit. Rubbin's racin!