Mavric

NFL 2018

I just want to congratulate the Chicago Bears on (finally) winning the NFC North, and also, I'm really looking forward to my Vikings beating you in back-to-back weeks to close your season. :D

#Skol #KingsOfTheNorth

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2018 at 4:14 PM, B.B. Hemingway said:

I just want to congratulate the Chicago Bears on (finally) winning the NFC North, and also, I'm really looking forward to my Vikings beating you in back-to-back weeks to close your season. :D

#Skol #KingsOfTheNorth

Didn't age well.  Bear down

If Marvin Lewis was a QB he'd be Kirk Cousins 

1 hour ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Didn't age well.  Bear down

If Marvin Lewis was a QB he'd be Kirk Cousins 

Haha. I was waiting for someone to 'quote' that.... Skol!

1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

Todd Bowles-Fired

Vance Joseph-Fired

Steve Wilks-Fired

Marvin Lewis-Fired

Not a great day to be a black HC in the NFL

Race has nothing to do with it.  It's a business and they are looking for wins.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Race has nothing to do with it.  It's a business and they are looking for wins.

I didn't say they were fired for being black

2 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

Todd Bowles-Fired

Vance Joseph-Fired

Steve Wilks-Fired

Marvin Lewis-Fired

Not a great day to be a black HC in the NFL

Which one deserves to stay? The only one I'd argue for is Wilks. Firing after one season is ridiculous.

14 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Which one deserves to stay? The only one I'd argue for is Wilks. Firing after one season is ridiculous.

As a Steelers fan, I wanted Marvin Lewis to stay in Cincy forever.

I also think Vance Joseph should have been given one more year.  It might not be a popular opinion but it's not his fault they overpaid for Case Keenum.

5 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

As a Steelers fan, I wanted Marvin Lewis to stay in Cincy forever.

I also think Vance Joseph should have been given one more year.  It might not be a popular opinion but it's not his fault they overpaid for Case Keenum.

IDK. Vance is about as bad a game manager as I've seen.

As a Vikings fan, I really like Zim, but part of me wonders if they shouldn't go after one of these hot shot offensive coaches. We have WAY to much talent to be sitting at home in January. Credit where it's due to Chicago for winning the division, but Minnesota has, by far, the most talented roster in the division.

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

IDK. Vance is about as bad a game manager as I've seen.

As a Vikings fan, I really like Zim, but part of me wonders if they shouldn't go after one of these hot shot offensive coaches. We have WAY to much talent to be sitting at home in January. Credit where it's due to Chicago for winning the division, but Minnesota has, by far, the most talented roster in the division.

I can't believe that the Bengals are thinking about hiring Joseph as their coach. I guess if they want to be mediocre for years to come go right ahead.

6 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

I can't believe that the Bengals are thinking about hiring Joseph as their coach. I guess if they want to be mediocre for years to come go right ahead.

Could of kept Marvin for that!

10 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

As a bucs fan i think those are great hires. Now cut winston before they owe him 20 mil for next season.

Arians loves Winston though

26 minutes ago, GSG said:

Arians loves Winston though

That's the main reason Arians got the job.  The Bucs' front office was telling head coaching candidates that Winston was going to be the QB for at least 1 more season, so the next head coach had to be on board with that decision.

I don't think Winston will be a good NFL QB.  He's still young, but he makes so many poor decisions.

11 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

As a bucs fan i think those are great hires. Now cut winston before they owe him 20 mil for next season.

Also a bucs fan and I agree.

15 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

That's the main reason Arians got the job.  The Bucs' front office was telling head coaching candidates that Winston was going to be the QB for at least 1 more season, so the next head coach had to be on board with that decision.

I don't think Winston will be a good NFL QB.  He's still young, but he makes so many poor decisions.

There was a period of time where I thought he could be a good NFL QB but after this last season, I've pretty much lost hope.  As you said, he makes soooo many poor decisions.  Both on the field and off.

• Plus1 2