Trumping up a war?

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Really?

You can't think of one person ever that deserved to be killed?  Not one?

The bible is pretty clear about murder. It's not about whether they 'deserve it' we don't have the right to play God. So no, I can't think of one person I would want killed. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

The bible is pretty clear about murder. It's not about whether they 'deserve it' we don't have the right to play God. So no, I can't think of one person I would want killed. 

Good on you for that belief.  I think it is safe to say that the world would be a better place if everyone felt that way and could get along.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Good on you for that belief.  I think it is safe to say that the world would be a better place if everyone felt that way and could get along.

Certainly but I understand terrible people make it hard for many to feel that way. I just believe the payment they will make for their transgressions will be far more effective than anything we can do about it. 

24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

When are we ending our wars in the Middle East again?

As soon as Donald brings the troops home like he promised...after he deploys more troops. 

And what's troublesome is that Donald obviously has no plan of action, no intelligence to work from (take that as you will), and no diplomacy to fall back on--all three things one needs before engaging in a coordinated attack like this.  Add to this a cabinet of "yes men" and con-artists (and flat out crooks, based on the Justice Department's actions as of late), and you've got a bad storm brewing.

At this rate, this sorry excuse for a human being is one bad tweet away from nuking civilization...including possibly his own, considering how he dehumanizes Democratic states and their supporters.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

I don't know why we don't just leave that area completely (well, I know why we don't) and let them f#&% with each other 24/7 like they have for the last 6000 years. 

Time for the saudi's to standup and bring peace to their Arab & Persian neighbors.  They have the money - yet they rely on us to be the global policeman. 

• Plus1 1
45 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Time for the saudi's to standup and bring peace to their Arab & Persian neighbors.  They have the money - yet they rely on us to be the global policeman. 

Imagine that...a country protecting itself.

8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Going to miss some of our favorite posters.

Does...she know how this works?