** 2018 Opponent Previews: Ohio State (Game 9) **

11 minutes ago, HuskerPerson07 said:

Suspended for three games. One of those does include their game against #16 TCU.

Suspension of three games seems weird. I guess they look at it as nothing illegal was done but he could have done more earlier. Worst things to me were the discussion of and deletion of texts older than one year from Meyer's phone after the scandal broke and his initial statements. Board concluded he wasn't deliberately lying but I'm not sure how...

in house counsel appointed by OSU......it was bulls#!t from day one........you knew he would walk.

I can't wait to hear the Big Ten's and the NCAA's responses to this.  I would be very surprised if there isn't anything further handed out.  Urban is a dirt bad with no integrity imo.  Do any of really think he didn't get the text messages sent to his wife?  Come on man...  

Urban was well aware of everything, only a fool would deny that.  Hell, even Urban didn't deny it.  The nonsense that the NCAA hands down regulations and sanctions for, if they do nothing here and stand idle....I think it will officially be time we began the process of phasing that unnecessary branch out.

1 minute ago, Redux said:

Urban was well aware of everything, only a fool would deny that.  Hell, even Urban didn't deny it.  The nonsense that the NCAA hands down regulations and sanctions for, if they do nothing here and stand idle....I think it will officially be time we began the process of phasing that unnecessary branch out.

Urban did deny knowing about the text messages sent to his wife.  Towards the end of the press conference he was directly asked about them and he claimed he had no knowledge of them.  Complete BS.  

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Urban did deny knowing about the text messages sent to his wife.  Towards the end of the press conference he was directly asked about them and he claimed he had no knowledge of them.  Complete BS.  

Does anyone know if Urban's wife was interviewed as part of the investigation? It'd be interesting to see what she has to say on whether or not she showed him the texts. 

I don't believe Urban and haven't for a long time. This issue and the way Urban handled it (and continues to handle it by denying knowledge on certain facts) just substantiates my belief. 

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...