*** Official Purdue Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, Dan_F_31 said:

Time to be honest. I want Frost to succeed just as much as anyone but the truth is the truth. They have been severely outcoached to start this season.  Call a spade a ♠️ 

I’m a go with dumb kids that where told “good job” when they fail for 3 years. You can’t reach old dogs new tricks. Till the participation trophy kids are gone it will be on the players 

Just now, BoNeyard said:

Think of how tough that decision would be? He’s a Nebraska fan. Nebraska native. It’s any Nebraskan kids dream in the age he grew up in to one day be the head coach of Nebraska. He saw what he loved was crumbling.

I support him all day long- glad he came, but to feel sorry for him?  Na.  It's not like he hasn't forsaken us before

This is going to be atleast 3 years before we will contend for the west.  The talent level and football intelligence is so piss poor.  But this is what i see in the classroom everyday from students also so it isnt a surprising.  I accepted this would take awhile. It just pisses me off how the players are pampered like they are big time college players.  They are not.  It is time to do a "major league" to them and make them ride buses and take away the hot tub. 

• Plus1 1