Stoltenberg, Honas Out

Mavric

Uhg.

I don't know how to evaluate talent.  I watch film on recruits but I can rarely tell when a guy is going to be great or not.

But Will Honas' video stood out to me.  I was WAY excited to see him in Husker Red wrecking havoc on the field.

This one hurts.  I want to be his fan boy....maybe even develop a nice man crush on him.

• Plus1 2
9 minutes ago, TheMeanFarmer said:

Uhg.

I don't know how to evaluate talent.  I watch film on recruits but I can rarely tell when a guy is going to be great or not.

But Will Honas' video stood out to me.  I was WAY excited to see him in Husker Red wrecking havoc on the field.

This one hurts.  I want to be his fan boy....maybe even develop a nice man crush on him.

Image result for creeper alert gif

• Plus1 2
11 minutes ago, TheMeanFarmer said:

Uhg.

Unless they are just freaks, it usually won't stand out much.

Lavonte David had freak film...dude made tackle after tackle.

To this day, Randy Gregory's JC film is the best I have ever seen for a defensive player.  I think it was his JC film.

Just now, HuskermanMike said:

Potential 6th year for Stoltenberg? I would not mind that at all as he is a defensive leader that we need. When he is not making plays he is still a presence out there on the field.

I can understand the fans wanting him to do this but he's had knee problems pretty much since he stepped on campus.  Sometimes it's time to move on while you can still walk

• Plus1 3