Mavric

*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

4 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I reported him too!  Taking all the credit. 

I have literally never reported anyone nor have I ever ignored anyone on this site.  The BS "fight me" does aggravate me though.  You really dont want to do that, you have no idea who is on the other side and unfortunately some fly boy tried that with me one night, he will always remember me because he has 2 false front teeth that will remind him he should never do that crap.

edit: until tonight that is, but I wanted it to be known who did it and why.

3 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

And @B.B. Hemingway, you're not helping the situation with your embarrassing behavior either. 

Good grief, you and yort are acting like 12 year olds.  

Huh, I'm calling out the guy calling our players quitters and cowards; and just wondering what makes him so great the he can make those assessments.  But people are telling me to sober up?

2 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I have literally never reported anyone nor have I ever ignored anyone on this site.  The BS "fight me" does aggravate me though.  You really dont want to do that, you have no idea who is on the other side and unfortunately some fly boy tried that with me one night, he will always remember me because he has 2 false front teeth that will remind him he should never do that crap.

Common guys, no one likes to be challenged or insulted, but that being said lets all just be fans. No need to fight that is for low class people. We aren't Colorado fans are we?

2 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

So who's dad can kick the other dads ass??

I'm not talking about dads and I didn't call anyone on our team a quitter or coward.

3 minutes ago, Big Red 40 said:

10 plus penalties again . We’ll have a hard time winning a game this year if that keeps happening . 

Even a great team would have issues winning with that many.  And we are not great.  Yet.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

But only on big plays?

Maybe the big play resulted from the penalty?

the refs aren’t waiting to see the outcome of the play before deciding to call a penalty. 

12 minutes ago, yort2000 said:

And I'm the bad guy?  

Nah not a bad guy, just an idiot

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Not saying you're a bad guy figuratively or otherwise.  Just saying both your and BBs behavior is embarrassing.

I'm not embarrassed by it.

Edit: I'm sick of this quit crap. I haven't seen guys quit or being cowards, so I'm going to fight against this crap.

Just now, Swiv3D said:

Hey, that sounds like me. My wife says that too,  I’m not a bad guy, just an idiot. I’m pretty sure she’s right. 

1 minute ago, Swiv3D said:

Can we defuse this? Rather then pour gasoline. 

7 minutes ago, yort2000 said:

Huh, I'm calling out the guy calling our players quitters and cowards; and just wondering what makes him so great the he can make those assessments.  But people are telling me to sober up?

I told BB he's embarrassing himself also.  

1 minute ago, KazLong said:

Can we defuse this? Rather then pour gasoline. 

Sometimes you need to let the prairie burn

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, yort2000 said:

I think all he is trying to say is this is a public message board for Husker fans. We may disagree but we don't do dental work to each other. We are the "best fans".... I get made fun of for typos a lot, however I usually dont get angry unless really really blackout.

1 minute ago, yort2000 said:

See my edit after your crap post.

Dont really care enough to look tbh... neither should you 

14 minutes ago, yort2000 said:

Edit: I'm sick of this quit crap. I haven't seen guys quit or being cowards, so I'm going to fight against this crap.

I agree with you that this team does have some fight.  But sometimes you gotta let things go.  This season is a dumpster fire.  It is a football team's "How-To" manual to defeat themselves.  But whatever you're feeling right now, breathe, and let it go.  Be the better person.  And besides, is BB really worth getting angry at?  I doubt it.  We're all frustrated at how this season has gone.  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, yort2000 said:

Good.  PM me where and when you would like to meet.  I would like to meet such a strong and successful winner that can call other people quitters and cowards.

Yeah, sure. PM on the way, sport.

1 hour ago, Making Chimichangas said:

And @B.B. Hemingway, you're not helping the situation with your embarrassing behavior either. 

Good grief, you and yort are acting like 12 year olds.  

Embarrassing behavior?

Image result for Obama gif

I'm just mocking the internet tough guy, LIKE any Huskerboard member worth their salt would do.

1 hour ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

These next 3 weeks are our season:

at Northwestern - the road time has been the better team in this series. Northwestern has had their struggles this season.

vs Minnesota - same thing as Northwestern, Minnesota has had their struggles this season as well. 

Bethune - Cookman - FCS, should be a win. 

You get this team to 3-5 before playing Ohio State, go an take your beating and then fight like hell to get to 6 wins. 

Yep, it's a seven game season now. No reason this team couldn't go 4-1 over the next 5 ( I mean there are a ton of reasons they can't, but also some saying they can). And as you said, See what you can do against MSU at home, and those s#!t heads across the river.

6-6 would be a semi-miracle, I'd be extremely impressed with 5-7.

56 minutes ago, InOmaha said:

Oh and check out Utah punching Standford in the face. College football is not the same as 20 years ago.

How is Utah beating Stanford indicative of a change in college football?

I mean, other than the fact they're in the same conference.

15 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Embarrassing behavior?

Image result for Obama gif

I'm just mocking the internet tough guy, LIKE any Huskerboard member worth their salt would do.

Yes and according to a post, you PMd yort to (I presume) meet up to fight?  Over what?  A college football team, that you're both fans, their less than stellar performance?  Because both of you said stupid s#!t in the heat of the moment that you're going to actually fight over?  There are definitely things worth fighting over in this world, this is NOT one of them.  I swear, it's like grade school around here.

Just now, Making Chimichangas said:

Yes and according to a post, you PMd yort to (I presume) meet up to fight?  Over what?  A college football team, that you're both fans, their less than stellar performance?  Because both of you said stupid s#!t in the heat of the moment that you're going to actually fight over?  There are definitely things worth fighting over in this world, this is NOT one of them.  I swear, it's like grade school around here.

:facepalm:

I didn't PM him. I just mocked him for posting something along the lines of "I live in Missouri too. I'd like to meet up and show you cowardly"  when I suggested the defense quit in the game. 

Too be honest, I think you blew it out of proportion more than I, or that inept individual did.

• Plus1 2

45 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

:facepalm:

I didn't PM him. I just mocked him for posting something along the lines of "I live in Missouri too. I'd like to meet up and show you cowardly"  when I suggested the defense quit in the game. 

Too be honest, I think you blew it out of proportion more than I, or that inept individual did.

So I am supposed to know you didn't actually PM him?  To be honest, I'd ban both of you for two weeks if I could.  The level of childish absurdity you BOTH displayed was ridiculous.  You both are supposedly mature adults, act like it.

14 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

So I am supposed to know you didn't actually PM him?  To be honest, I'd ban both of you for two weeks if I could.  The level of childish absurdity you BOTH displayed was ridiculous.  You both are supposedly mature adults, act like it.

Ok.

8 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

But only on big plays?

Normally that’s what I’d say, but they’ve shown several replays of our guy holding, reaching out and grabbing, and hands in their face.

We have a dim bulb problem.

The block in the back on the Washington return looks like a phantom call though.