The Angry Violent Right

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Hopefully trump goes down in history as the only president impeached 2x and the only one actually removed from office by conviction.

i don't think they will get 2/3 of the senate vote needed...although i believe this is the proper thing to do to a president who led an insurrection if you aren't going to put him in front of a firing squad.

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Huskerboard doesn't have a home for comments or even joking threats about causing serious harm or death to other people. I've seen a few things like this in the past few days and it would be best if we just keep those types of comments off Huskerboard.

Sorry to use you as an example here @JJ Husker but I've hidden your post. There are some others like it that I've seen in recent days and I'm going to try to hide those, as well.

No problem. Sorry. I operate on the assumption that people understand some comments are meant tongue-in-cheek but I should know better considering we've got way too many in this country that will do crazy s#!t based on other's words. My bad.

13 minutes ago, commando said:

i don't think they will get 2/3 of the senate vote needed...although i believe this is the proper thing to do to a president who led an insurrection if you aren't going to put him in front of a firing squad.

I think they could get at least 55...