The Angry Violent Right

12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-activist-entered-capitol-wednesday.amp

let hold off on that assessment.  Looks like Andy is much closer to the truth about this jackhole than what someone posted earlier. 

I didn’t admit I was wrong, I said I would check it out and delete if wrong.  Looks like I may not be wrong.  

At least you are keeping an open mind, and let the facts play out.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

11 hours ago, ZRod said:

Well isn't that interesting.

It’s as if Trump supporters are saying “well, there’s a black guy we can blame this stuff on.  He’s black, he can’t be a real Trump supporter.”

Too be clear with you, I posted him because another posted got his underpants wet asking me to prove at least one member of Antifa was present in the crowd.  It wasn’t unreasonable to think a few people out of however many attend the original protest could be Antifa.  They attend virtually every other pro-Trump protest.  

I AM NOT blaming the riot on anyone from Antifa and haven’t done so and wasn’t the purpose of the original post like you are implying here 

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

Trump's lawyer calling for pence to face the firing squad.

Parler still claims you can't post violent stuff. The free part is probably just to allow people to lie about anything they want without going that far. But I'm sure they'll come up with code language now.

55 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Nothing from what I posted has been refuted.  This article just tries to highlight his previous involvement with BLM and doesn't mention his brothers connection to Pro-Trump groups.

The brother is irrelevant.  The person in question is on video in 2020 saying Trump should be hanged.  

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

This is funny given your Hunter Biden obsession.

1). Hunter has no bearing here. 

2). Obsession???

3) The story is not about the brother.  The brother would be relevant if there were stories that show they conspired on things for Trump. As of now, they don’t and stories show the man in question is a Trump hater and far left activist loon with the same ideology as Antifa 

• Plus1 1

So far all of the people I've read about getting arrested are from states where their vote counts more than it should, and the things they care about are celebrated by most Americans and most politicians including Democrats. The military, Christianity, farmers. It is almost impossible to get elected if you aren't Christian or say anything not nice about those things. I'm sick and tired of the persecution complex people in rural areas seem to have, as evidenced by their overwhelming support of Trump and their incessant whining about flyover country. They are supposed to be made of tougher stuff than this. They seem to think equality for others means something bad happens to them, which is obviously bulls#!t.

• Plus1 3
14 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

So far all of the people I've read about getting arrested are from states where their vote counts more than it should, and the things they care about are celebrated by most Americans and most politicians including Democrats. The military, Christianity, farmers. It is almost impossible to get elected if you aren't Christian or say anything not nice about those things. I'm sick and tired of the persecution complex people in rural areas seem to have, as evidenced by their overwhelming support of Trump and their incessant whining about flyover country. They are supposed to be made of tougher stuff than this. They seem to think equality for others means something bad happens to them, which is obviously bulls#!t.

On this Facebook exchange I had earlier this week, some woman replied that she’s sick of not having her vote count and that she’s done with the voting process. I don’t know her, but my guess is that she lives in rural Nebraska or Kansas, so like you point out, her vote counts more than the average US voter. I don’t want to say these people are too dumb to understand, but it makes me think that. 

9 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

On this Facebook exchange I had earlier this week, some woman replied that she’s sick of not having her vote count and that she’s done with the voting process. I don’t know her, but my guess is that she lives in rural Nebraska or Kansas, so like you point out, her vote counts more than the average US voter. I don’t want to say these people are too dumb to understand, but it makes me think that. 

I think maybe they see they're part of a small population and then they go to a big city and see all these people they assume are nothing like them and think they're outnumbered. But a) those people are not that different and b) there are people in small towns all over the U.S. who think the same way. They are just more spread out. 

And I really don't understand it because I'm from a small town but I've always heard this stuff and now I read it on FB.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I think maybe they see they're part of a small population and then they go to a big city and see all these people they assume are nothing like them and think they're outnumbered. But a) those people are not that different and b) there are people in small towns all over the U.S. who think the same way. They are just more spread out. 

And I really don't understand it because I'm from a small town but I've always heard this stuff and now I read it on FB.

Having grown up in Omaha, I’ve had a lot of misconceptions about small town Nebraskans.  These initial thoughts of mine were wrong and not fair to small town Nebraskans. However, when I see social media posts that are uninformed and downright racist, there are plenty of small-town people who just don’t know any different.  There are plenty of racist and uninformed a$$h@!es living in big cities, as well.  It’s not just a small town problem. 

• Plus1 1