The Angry Violent Right

The election where more people voted than ever, the Democrat won both popular and electoral, and STILL people are complaining that rural Nebraskans have more impact than Californians.  Lol never ceases to amaze me.  My vote counts once, towards winning Nebraska.  That simple.  Accept it.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Redux said:

The election where more people voted than ever, the Democrat won both popular and electoral, and STILL people are complaining that rural Nebraskans have more impact than Californians.  Lol never ceases to amaze me.  My vote counts once, towards winning Nebraska.  That simple.  Accept it.

For some reason, these people have come to think that since their guy didn’t win, their vote doesn’t count. Pretty stupid. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Redux said:

YEAH! YOU SAID IT! Wait, why didn't Hillary win then?

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, funhusker said:

That video is from before the rally.  They were preparing to speak to a crowd of people gathering legally and at the time peacefully.

Yeah, I've kind of wondered there's never any time stamps on these.

59 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow....that is the first time I have ever read anything from Parlor.  That’s disgusting.  

I would think authorities would be monitoring this looking for terrorists.  

i am sure the FBI is watching that....but maybe a letter to make sure they are aware would be appropriate.

heck of a thread.   read all of these police reports....they wanted to kill people.    they just didn't catch the people they wanted.  some were armed.   my guess is there were probably hundreds of pistols in there based on the estimated 10,000 people who entered and how few were arrested.

3 hours ago, Redux said:

We are talking about all of these pissed off people who stormed the capitol, and also the other rural and small town voters who piss and moan all the time about being in flyover states and having their voices ignored. So far in the states that have been listed that they've come form, their vote counts for more than others' for the House, Senate, and the presidency. People from these areas are overrepresented. That is a mathematical fact. It isn't subjective. Argue that it isn't a big deal if you want, or the other arguments you were making the other day. Those were subjective at least.

Also, this applies to all Nebraskans. All Nebraskans are overrepresented.

14 hours ago, Moiraine said:

We are talking about all of these pissed off people who stormed the capitol, and also the other rural and small town voters who piss and moan all the time about being in flyover states and having their voices ignored. So far in the states that have been listed that they've come form, their vote counts for more than others' for the House, Senate, and the presidency. People from these areas are overrepresented. That is a mathematical fact. It isn't subjective. Argue that it isn't a big deal if you want, or the other arguments you were making the other day. Those were subjective at least.

Also, this applies to all Nebraskans. All Nebraskans are overrepresented.

And if we eliminated the process of winning states their voices would be ignored.  The only mathematical fact that matters is 1 person equals 1 vote in the state you vote in.  You can continue making the case that they should all be thrown in a bag and states don't matter.  But they do.

Nebraskans are not overrepresented, you keep saying this but it's not true.

18 minutes ago, Redux said:

And if we eliminated the process of winning states their voices would be ignored.  The only mathematical fact that matters is 1 person equals 1 vote in the state you vote in.  You can continue making the case that they should all be thrown in a bag and states don't matter.  But they do.

Nebraskans are not overrepresented, you keep saying this but it's not true.

that is a very simplistic view

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1