The Angry Violent Right

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t think Ezra, or whoever wrote that, knows that all those Republicans did win the popular vote in their given districts, same as Democrats who won did in their given districts.  

Or he doesn’t know that the Presidential popular vote has no bearing on whether someone should win a house seat or not.  

If he wants to talk about Re-Districting reform, fine.  But why bring the popular vote into the discussion of House seats? 

He is summing up all the vote totals for all house districts into one "national vote." If you do that, democrats get more votes. It's one way some people show that people holding a *minority belief* are ruling the majority of the voters. - They've been doing this for a while and with the Senate too. 

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

They're going to need to beef up security at other locations beside the capitol, like for state politicians especially Democrats.

if there are trumpers that know you voted for biden......it might be wise to arm yourself and be prepared for them to come after you.   they are unhinged.....i wouldn't trust them right now.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Great.  Maybe I'll walk down to the Capitol, pull up a lawn chair, and watch the festivities..flack jacket and all.

Are these lunatics hoping that we unleash full military power against them? After all, they say they need the right for a well-armed militia. These are also the same people that support more spending for the U.S. Military. 

23 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Are these lunatics hoping that we unleash full military power against them? After all, they say they need the right for a well-armed militia. These are also the same people that support more spending for the U.S. Military. 

Trying to trigger martial law?

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I've always found it weird people are ok with having exponentially more military spending then the next X countries combined. Some of these people would be ok with defending the ashes as long as they're American ashes.